Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Doo Raga / KApro Choir

edited June 2020 in Creations

Monumental Choirs from Module. Galileo2, iSymphonic Reeds, BeatHawk Harpsichord, D1 pad.

Comments

• That's a good one... I like the choices you made here. The phrasing was very concise and laid back which suited the Dooh preset since it really calls attention to attack and release events so you made them very dramatic.

The Rodrigo quote was a nice little Easter Egg.

I think you picked the best sampled instruments available on IOS. I'm sure the Dooh effect won't work for everyone but I'm a fan of that preset in it's many instances on various Workstation Keyboards. This one is really good for my tastes.

• This is absolutely lovely.

• edited June 2020

Thanks, @McD. I want to do more with the jazz choirs offered in Module. They are not so good for a fast scat line, tho. I thought I was quoting Miles. Silly me!

Thank you @JeffChasteen. Your listening is very much appreciated.

• Yes... Mile made the Rodrigo melody famous for jazz lovers. Did you hear the arrangement @flo26 did
    of it in his Santana tribute project this week?