Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Module still has some of the best Wurlitzer sounds in the iOS domain, imho - Live Jam

Hey guys!

I’d like to share with you this jam i made, taking advantage of all my gear.
I wanted some vibey Electric Piano sound for the lead part here, so i thought about the Korg Module app and the Wurli expansion i got years ago.
Used a Nanokey Studio to play the Module app.
If interested you can find details about the setup in the youtube video description.
Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• edited June 2020

That's a very tasty jam, great to start the day!
    Thanks for giving an example for the Wurlitzer sound in Module.
    The Module sound packs always seemed too expensive for my taste without being able to demo them, so I did my own sample sets in Nanostudio 2.
    Do you find the EP sounds better than the ones in Neo Soul Keys (Studio)?

• @rs2000 said:
    That's a very tasty jam, great to start the day!
    Thanks for giving an example for the Wurlitzer sound in Module.
    The Module sound packs always seemed too expensive for my taste without being able to demo them, so I did my own sample sets in Nanostudio 2.
    Do you find the EP sounds better than the ones in Neo Soul Keys (Studio)?

Thanks mate!
    I love Neo Soul Keys, there are plenty of options to further enrich the sound via effects and routings, but i think Korg as nailed it (on the sample side) with the Wurli Module. There are also great expansions for Piano, like the Ivory, which is the best sampled piano i’ve ever tried, and that will cost you a lot more if you buy it as a Pc vst.

• Damn brother that was sweet. Totally dug how you built it up adding the different elements that all had so much character. Love that lo-fi drum loop going through it.

For Rhodes EP's with real mellow tines I still prefer NeoSoul Keys, but you're right about the Wurli on Module; it's got some real grit to it and sounds very much like that Ray Charles mid rangey tone. I always forget about Module when I'm experimenting with stuff; it's full of really good sounds.

• @JRSIV said:
    Damn brother that was sweet. Totally dug how you built it up adding the different elements that all had so much character. Love that lo-fi drum loop going through it.

For Rhodes EP's with real mellow tines I still prefer NeoSoul Keys, but you're right about the Wurli on Module; it's got some real grit to it and sounds very much like that Ray Charles mid rangey tone. I always forget about Module when I'm experimenting with stuff; it's full of really good sounds.

Wow! Thanks for your feedback. I’m so glad you enjoyed it so much! I’m gonna give Neo Soul another twist i think 😉

• @Bill_Brasky said:
    Nice jam.

Thank you so much!