Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ge labs goes santana.

I use my luke,aum,ge labs,adverb2 and an apogee quartet.
Thanks!

Comments

• @flo26, I don't comment your post every time now just because I don't have anything interesting to say 😂... but Wow again ! You play SO well !
    About GE Labs, obviously it sounds great... what a pity that my poor Air 2 cannot handle it 😩... so I stick with MRH810 and Cali (which I love both btw) until I can afford a new iPad.

• @Gratouilli said:
    @flo26, I don't comment your post every time now just because I don't have anything interesting to say 😂... but Wow again ! You play SO well !
    About GE Labs, obviously it sounds great... what a pity that my poor Air 2 cannot handle it 😩... so I stick with MRH810 and Cali (which I love both btw) until I can afford a new iPad.

Thanks for your kind kind comment.
    Nembrini apps are on the same level.
    For me,ge labs is far more versatile for my needs.

• I’m going to have to give GE Labs another look. Great sound and GREAT playing!

Now, about the drums, bass, and rhythm guitar; is this a “Santana backing track” or did you compose/arrange everything? If the later, what did you use for the drums and bass?

I never really got into Santana too much, (though I DO love these old blues progressions!) so I couldn’t name any of his instrumental pieces.

• @Intrepolicious said:
    I’m going to have to give GE Labs another look. Great sound and GREAT playing!

Now, about the drums, bass, and rhythm guitar; is this a “Santana backing track” or did you compose/arrange everything? If the later, what did you use for the drums and bass?

I never really got into Santana too much, (though I DO love these old blues progressions!) so I couldn’t name any of his instrumental pieces.

It ‘s a backing track.
    Thanks for you kind words.
    Flo

• McDMcD
    edited June 2020

Name that tune? It's the melody from the 2nd movement of Concierto de Aranjuez (a spanish guitar concerto) by the Spanish composer Joaquín Rodrigo. He wrote it in B minor and it's arranged here with a completely new rhythmic concept in C minor.

It provides a base for a Santana style minor extended singing lead.

It was made famous for Jazz lover's when Gil Evans arranged it for Miles to do his magic over on the "Sketches of Spain" album. It's been covered many times and in many genres and stills works magic.

@flo26 works it to great effect with masterful control of tone and melodic development.

• @McD said:
    Name that tune? It's the melody from the 2nd movement of Concierto de Aranjuez (a spanish guitar concerto) by the Spanish composer Joaquín Rodrigo. He wrote it in B minor and it's arranged here with a completely new rhythmic concept in C minor.

It provides a base for a Santana style minor extended singing lead.

It was made famous for Jazz lover's when Gil Evans arranged it for Miles to do his magic over on the "Sketches of Spain" album. It's been covered many times and in many genres and stills works magic.

@flo26 works it to great effect with masterful control of tone and melodic development.

🙏

• I got closer to the Santana tone today. Thanks again.

• edited June 2020

@McD said:
    I got closer to the Santana tone today. Thanks again.

My set-up is available on the mooer cloud.
    Search for haru 6l6 luke,something like that😉 by flow.
    Sure,you’ll need an ir cab😉.
    Enjoy!
    Flo