Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mixer

Anyone know if you can use a numark scratch with 24bit soundcard for AUM?

Currently have a zoom u44 and dont need sync for volca drum and will probably sell a volca modular.

Will it just show as 1 channel or might the drum be able to be on a channel so it can still sample into Drambo?

Plus djplayerpro hosting in audiobus, with aum still on.

Remember serato people using abelton and I think it was only possible to have a dj program plus abelton if the mixer had 2 computers but maybe 2 computers were just for essential cpu.

Comments

• @sigma79 in most cases it depends if the dj software has IAA

• Hi. Just messaged djplayer if it will be IAA.

Thanks stormbeats.

• Rambling on at 6.29am.

The mixer would probably have eq after ios.

Not ideal.

• @sigma79 said:
    Hi. Just messaged djplayer if it will be IAA.

Thanks stormbeats.

@sigma79 cool. I tried djplayer pro a few times but was not IAA maybe it is now. Keep me posted if poss. Cheers

• Hi stormbeats. Its not iaa. I have a mixer and a deck, plus an innofader pnp2 but pnp2 didnt work well with mixer. Il just use vinyl for now but it would be good to have a digi deck, for samples, plus mixing tracks made in aum.