Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ge labs goes pink floyd.

Comments

• Oh, my.

• Thanks for listening.

• That sound wonderful.
    Flo, I always love to hear you do the Gilmourthing.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    That sound wonderful.

Thanks so much!
    I love david gilmour.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    That sound wonderful.

Thanks so much!
    I love david gilmour.
    Flo

That’s because you have great taste!

• @JeffChasteen said:

@flo26 said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    That sound wonderful.

Thanks so much!
    I love david gilmour.
    Flo

That’s because you have great taste!

😉🙏

• I’ll listen to you play guitar any time, esp involving Floyd

• Everything you show visually ni your videos is another clue for me. I never would have fallen on those settings for the Tubescreamer pedal:

Bass and Tremble boost to compensate for the pickup that's full of mid-range to start
    Output for boost into the amp (and you've already told me to push that for Telecaster so I might use 2)
    Very LOW Gain - so no distortion contributed by the stomp box. Let the Amp handle saturating the signal.

Then you picked the Fender Stage Master for the Amp with 6L6 Tube power stage: I think that's close to what the next Nembrini amp will offer.

The rest in is the hands. You can't just buy and dial that. Do the work. I'm starting to see improvements in Tone but the road lies ahead. I'll get a few gallons of gas from this to get me further along the road.

• Wow, Flo,

Just Wow!

If you hadn't have said it was you, I certainly would have been convinced it was David...

Somehow you managed to make your Luke sound very "Stratish!"

Next time I'm in The Bay Area, I'm definitely going to take a Luke for a test-drive!

Thanks so much for some musical brightness in what has suddenly become such a dreary world...

• @audiblevideo said:
    I’ll listen to you play guitar any time, esp involving Floyd

Thanks a lot @audiblevideo !

• edited June 2020

@McD said:
    Everything you show visually ni your videos is another clue for me. I never would have fallen on those settings for the Tubescreamer pedal:

Bass and Tremble boost to compensate for the pickup that's full of mid-range to start
    Output for boost into the amp (and you've already told me to push that for Telecaster so I might use 2)
    Very LOW Gain - so no distortion contributed by the stomp box. Let the Amp handle saturating the signal.

Then you picked the Fender Stage Master for the Amp with 6L6 Tube power stage: I think that's close to what the next Nembrini amp will offer.

The rest in is the hands. You can't just buy and dial that. Do the work. I'm starting to see improvements in Tone but the road lies ahead. I'll get a few gallons of gas from this to get me further along the road.

I’m happy if all this helps you @McD !
    I must admit i almost never think about these things😉.
    I just use what i think is appropriated to what i need for a particular sound.
    I think i could have used an other amp,and achieved the same results😉.
    I think one of the most important things,is to KNOW and HEAR what kind of sound you are looking for.
    Once this done,everything else can be much simpler.
    Flo

• @SNystrom said:
    Wow, Flo,

Just Wow!

If you hadn't have said it was you, I certainly would have been convinced it was David...

Somehow you managed to make your Luke sound very "Stratish!"

Next time I'm in The Bay Area, I'm definitely going to take a Luke for a test-drive!

Thanks so much for some musical brightness in what has suddenly become such a dreary world...

Thanks so much @SNystrom !
    It means a lot to me🙏🙏!
    The luke has two single coils,and sounds very strat like.
    It’s a really versatile guitar.
    I could not play with another one😉.
    Flo

• So you're playing the neck and/or middle pickups there???

• @SNystrom said:
    So you're playing the neck and/or middle pickups there???

Neck pickup.