Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Grecian Big Room "Bouzouki"

I made this in Nanostudio 2 last year (2019) based on a track I made in 2002 in MTV Music Generator. The "real instrument" loops and some synth loops were created in Beathawk and imported into Slate, and I used Bark Filter Triple Band on a lot of elements to beef them up. Having just mastered this, the mastering chain was MagicDeathEyeStereo->StereoGain->Bark Filter Triple Band->Pro-L2. Cheers. :)

Comments

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

I made this in Nanostudio 2 last year (2019) based on a track I made in 2002 in MTV Music Generator. The "real instrument" loops and some synth loops were created in Beathawk and imported into Slate, and I used Bark Filter Triple Band on a lot of elements to beef them up. Having just mastered this, the mastering chain was MagicDeathEyeStereo->StereoGain->Bark Filter Triple Band->Pro-L2. Cheers. :)

Nice one, but it sounds more Russian than Greek to my ears. Except for the little Zorba part. :smile:

• @jolico said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Nice one, but it sounds more Russian than Greek to my ears. Except for the little Zorba part. :smile:

I figured as much mate, LOL! I didn't really know much about various world music back in 2002. :lol: (I actually didn't study world music in depth until 2007).

Oh man, you should've heard the original version though. The vocals I did (and yes, I did actual singing and shouting vocals) were complete cringe since I couldn't sing worth a shite back then, and of course since I did it in MTV Music Generator, the (lack of) production sounded like hot garbage.

Lately I've been sifting through my back catalogue of old music to see what's worth reviving though. I just revived an old track called "The Experience", and instead of crafting it in a modern genre, I stuck to the original genre and simply updated the sounds. I also revived "Sansarilla", which is like Trance, but instead of a supersaw lead, you have an orchestra. Again, the original version had cringe-inducing shouting vocals, but the modern version is 100% instrumental.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@jolico said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

I figured as much mate, LOL! I didn't really know much about various world music back in 2002. :lol: (I actually didn't study world music in depth until 2007).

Oh man, you should've heard the original version though. The vocals I did (and yes, I did actual singing and shouting vocals) were complete cringe since I couldn't sing worth a shite back then, and of course since I did it in MTV Music Generator, the (lack of) production sounded like hot garbage.

Lately I've been sifting through my back catalogue of old music to see what's worth reviving though. I just revived an old track called "The Experience", and instead of crafting it in a modern genre, I stuck to the original genre and simply updated the sounds. I also revived "Sansarilla", which is like Trance, but instead of a supersaw lead, you have an orchestra. Again, the original version had cringe-inducing shouting vocals, but the modern version is 100% instrumental.

😂
    Fortunately I never tried doing vocals.

• @jolico said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@jolico said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

😂

Once @danielfromcodalabs releases his melodyne app (which I hope I can betatest), you too can be a superstar singer. :lol: Luckily I can sing pretty good these days, although even my voice needs some slight tuning every now and again.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@jolico said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@jolico said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

😂

Once @danielfromcodalabs releases his melodyne app (which I hope I can betatest), you too can be a superstar singer. :lol: Luckily I can sing pretty good these days, although even my voice needs some slight tuning every now and again.

Melodyne?
    There may be hope for me after all :smiley:

• @jolico said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@jolico said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@jolico said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

😂

Melodyne?
    There may be hope for me after all :smiley:

:lol: There's hope for me too.

• Refreshing. Greece was just a boat ride from Turkey. I made it many times. Never did the Kazatska in either country, tho.