Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Road To Izmir / Retro Piano in 5

edited June 2020 in Creations

@analog_matt, this is one fine app! Ravenscroft275 paired with the pulsing Retro Piano. Two tracks of IFretless Sax (alto and bari), SynTronik, PureSynthPlatinum, Noise Drums, Micrologue and Future Drummer.
And yes @McD, the drums came first.

Comments

• That's cool. I didn't notice the 2nd page of Retro Piano settings. When you described it as pulsing I had to go and look for the right knob. The presets also helped show the range of this new keyboard option.

Nice work... it reminds me of your Turkish holiday projects played on the cheap keyboard without a sustain pedal. It's been a while and the world has changed.

• Thanks @analog_matt. Really enjoying Retro Piano. AudioKit is totally tubular.any chance for SynthOne to go AU?

@McD, indeed the oriental influence arose in me. Interesting that Future Drummer provides beats in 5 and 7. More accommodating to a Mideast feel. I also used FD midi output to plug in Noise Drum patch and PSP scat choir.it may be my favorite Lumbeat app.All the tracks save the sax and synth lead line were derived from it.

And, although I now use my Kawai ES8 predominantly, the Casio PXS3000’s pitchbend (not present on the Kawainas it is a digital piano) came in very handy with orientalizing the sax sound,