Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

auv3 not appearing in AUM?

2»

Comments

• @ahallam said:
    I am cautiously going to report that I have not yet seen this issue with the beta of iOS 14.4.

Just got this again. Annoying af. Looking forward to see if apple finally got it together and fixed.

• @david_2017 said:

@ahallam said:
    I am cautiously going to report that I have not yet seen this issue with the beta of iOS 14.4.

Just got this again. Annoying af. Looking forward to see if apple finally got it together and fixed.

Crap. I was really hoping it’ll get fixed for 14.4. I’m really losing hope in this. So frustrated.

• @david_2017 said:

@ahallam said:

Are you also on the 14.4 beta?