Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DM1, how to use feature "TAP TEMPO"?

Hello,
I'm woking on IPad.
I can not take the time with the feature "TAP TEMPO" on DM1 APP.
When I click on the button TAP TEMPO, it change to yellow color. Now I imagine that the feature is active, but now where I must to tap for take the tempo? If I tap again on the button... it retun gray (disable)!
http://oi57.tinypic.com/28uq8y.jpg

Comments

• Try tapping the tempo direct on the button.

• Hi PhilW, I tried it that way, but it takes a wrong time..

• Hi@tabache try tapping in time ;-)

• edited March 2014

@tabache, it you tap once, it does nothing. You have to tap at least twice, better more, keeping the tempo you want "by ear".
    Imagine yourself tapping your hand on your leg followig the rhythm.
    Maybe some lag does you don't matches exactly you want.
    One test is hear one song which you know the tempo, and tappin in DM1 and check how close you are.

• It should work. Like stated above, it won't register until you do 2, maybe even 4 taps in some type of rhythm it can measure.

• I tap and tap but more often than not, can't get it to do what I think it should be doing. I open another app like loopy or funkbox, tap a tempo and then try to get dm1 to let me enter it.

• I've made this video:

Watch what bpm it returns, instead of 126...