Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MacBook Pro Peripheral Connections?

I just bought a used 2017 MacBook Pro 13-inch,Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD. Although I have lots of experience with hardware and software with PC laptops, I have none with a MacBook Pro. If I was to use my existing Roland Octa-Capture and Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 interfaces, and I was to use my existing Bluetooth Logitech keyboard and mouse, plus add my two existing HDMI 17" LCD monitors, plus maybe other peripherals (USB and Bluetooth gear as used on my PC's), what is the best / most cost effective way to go about this so I do not buy a bunch of redundant dongles, adapters, hubs, cables, etc?

Note that I do not have to use the existing gear I mentioned above, if it's not cost effective, for example it might be more practical to simply get one LCD monitor that can plug directly into my MacBook Pro, then to fuss around with trying to connect my two existing two HDMI 17" LCD monitors.

Much obliged!