Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

9 techno/experimental tracks in a 25 min mix.

I have created nine techno/experimental tracks and made a 25 min mix with them.
I create the track in AUM and then export the stems to cubasis for arrangement and mixdown. I initially mixed within AUM but when cubasis 2 went on sale I changed course.
I’m new to music production so just learning really.
Apps used are spacecraft, Samplr, poison 202, Zeeon, Magellan, CrushStation, pure acid, synth one, Shoom, Ruismaker Noir, Patterning, Riffer, Filterstep.
The mixing is via DJDJ. It’s just straight a to b mixing with a few errors in there but it was one take, so it is what it is!

Comments

• Cool stuff!!! Some nice sounds in there. For being new to music production you are off to a great start!!!!!

• edited June 2020

Thanks mate, i really appreciate your comment!!