Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS calls with a USB interface?

edited June 2020 in Other

Sometimes I need to do a Zoom call from iOS, or a facetime or phone call. As much as I love using iOS for music, I have not yet been able to figure out how to make any iOS phone or call utility recognize and utilize my USB audio interface. Would be nice sometimes to get better audio quality on my 2017 iPad Pro or iPhone Xs.

Anyone else getting this to work?

[I do know how to set up my USB interface with iOS for music/recording. The question here is specifically for calls... Zoom, regular cellphone, or FaceTime. I can’t get them to work using the audio interface]

Comments

• So you want to talk through a mic you have plugged into your usb interface and hear the zoom session through your monitors also connected to usb interface?

• Yeah, that’s the idea. But with headphones to avoid feedback.