Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mt Daw Update News.

Dev is pushing for update to be released when Audiobus 2 is released.

Comments

• Thanks for confirming my suspicions and this is great news.

http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/49201#Comment_49201
    Forth comment down.

I am interested to see the features that have taken so long as I think the wait may be worth it. This DAW is known for low resource usage (which allows you to do more), wonder how that will change.

• I sort of hope he doesn't add much! This app sang just fine on my old 3GS. Respect for that. I'd love to see a mixer view, smoother clip editing (easier zoom, measure snapping) and some simple old school daw stuff like gain and "duplicate N times".

• cool ...since I have garageband and cubasis...I stopped using mt...but the upgrade may be real cool....hope they change the ui