Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What genre is this?

Just found this last night while “crate digging” on YouTube and it’s really awesome. I’m getting deep house but every time I search that I just get a lot of pop sounding shit. Any suggestions or similar artists to look for?

Comments

• Don't know the green precisely but I've got this CD (Not my Youtube video though) called Bar Grooves something :)

(I love that CD still...).

• To me it sounds like a combo of garage and house. Reminds me of producer STL.

• EDM?
    😏

• edited June 2020

Sounds like classic house to me — the sparse and tasteful kind. Maybe look into 'microhouse' as a catchall term for stuff in that vein going back to the 90's?

(edit) this guide is pretty nice: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z4kdyj/a-bullshitters-guide-to-microhouse

• Pender Street Steppers are close, not exactly the same, but sonically very similar.

You can also try Dance Spirit - who are truly amazing.

Theres also Ross From friends, really deep and groovy stuff

• some more ...

ive got this on vinyl, its so great. very warm, relaxing song.

thugfucker is close, a little different, but i think you will appreciate

• Awesome, thanks everyone! All the suggestions sent me down a rabbit hole of some really great music

• try this, maybe you wil like it too

• @dendy yes to Plastic Dreams - classic. Sorry to say the other tracks posted are naf / meh / mundane. Heres a classic 90s.

• @Fingolfinzzz said:
    Just found this last night while “crate digging” on YouTube and it’s really awesome. I’m getting deep house but every time I search that I just get a lot of pop sounding shit. Any suggestions or similar artists to look for?

Reminds me of my old days listening to a lot of Detroit Techno vynil. There were lots of chill tracks that had a bit of calm melodic feel and a gradual song arrangement without climaxing a lot, it just went on.....

• edited June 2020

@stormbeats
    Sorry to say the other tracks posted are naf / meh / mundane.

yes, sorry to say but agree with you :-) Good tune, Joel Beltram stuff was dope in '90s !

Another interesting tune which i really liked in '90s - this was actually quite funny, initially i literally hated it but then i started to like it a lot ..

And this - a bit different genre but this was one of my most favourite '90s tracks ..

• edited June 2020

It has some trance and soulful bits...

It remind me to Stay see (and all the cafe del mar chill house)

But if you ask me about something special then I will say peruvian minimal ancestral house (folktronika) is my bet.