Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Darker side of iOS production

Comments

• edited August 2020

• Oh, I really liked that! Interesting contrasts between the synth and vocal part, I thought. Guess I haven't shared anything here yet which is odd so here's my latest:

• edited August 2020

@oddSTAR said:
    Oh, I really liked that! Interesting contrasts between the synth and vocal part, I thought. Guess I haven't shared anything here yet which is odd so here's my latest:

top quality B) ios only? love that PHUUU snare and soundwize perfect (depeche)

• edited August 2020

• This is great Noob. Love your stuff. Never predictable, but gels together so well, great groove, catchy, interesting sounds and always a solid, clean mix. Are you releasing stuff commercially already? If not, you should be. Your stuff is, to my ear, the most professional sounding I’ve heard on this forum.

@noob said:
    some mangling with SunVox (choirs) Noir,Replicant,Woott,L2,R-Verb,TALuno form the swing.

• edited August 2020

@noob said:

@oddSTAR said:
    Oh, I really liked that! Interesting contrasts between the synth and vocal part, I thought. Guess I haven't shared anything here yet which is odd so here's my latest:

top quality B) ios only? love that PHUUU snare and soundwize perfect (depeche)

Thank you! 💙 Yes, it's entirely iOS, about 90% KORG Gadget with a few accents provided by Blocs Wave, especially in the drum parts but I'm pretty sure your favorite snare is from Gadget. Ran the track through Bark Filter (Tripleband) and DDMF NoLimits to shine it up. Good call, Depeche Mode is perpetually an influence and a lot of Delerium, as well.

That new track of yours is awesome, too! How's did you create that wall of distortion? I loved that sound. Drumlessness really works for the track too. I should give myself permission to forego drums more often...

• Really a great track // I need to revisit Gadget soon

@oddSTAR said:

@Gavinski is right // put out an album @noob !!!

@Gavinski said:
    This is great Noob. Love your stuff. Never predictable, but gels together so well, great groove, catchy, interesting sounds and always a solid, clean mix. Are you releasing stuff commercially already? If not, you should be. Your stuff is, to my ear, the most professional sounding I’ve heard on this forum.

@noob said:
    some mangling with SunVox (choirs) Noir,Replicant,Woott,L2,R-Verb,TALuno form the swing.

• omg SunVox is good... using it more and more now.. and TAL

• Outstanding , Love the whole vibe but the piano solo feels to precise .

• @onerez said:
    Here is my first contribution....

Outstanding , love the whole vibe , only critique would be the piano feels to precise .

• @McD said:

@LeonKowalski said:
    Is this dark, at least a bit?:

It wasn't dark enough... so I turned all the lights off. It got creepy fast. Good work.

There are shades of dark, right?

:smiley:

• https://www.mixcloud.com/keith-james-horn/brassed-off/

Haven’t been able to sleep since Friday night 😳 so after several live mix recordings n still no sign of slumber I feel it about time I contributed here as I’ve no excuse for having not done so earlier . this is how I’m feeling . Critique welcome . I’m thinking the bass is a bit muddy and it has no set structure as it was pretty much off the cuff . Was too lazy to bus DigiStix out to separate channels ( I know 😂 lazy fecker )
    2 Viking synth
    3 Fractal bits
    2 sub bass 808s
    And 1 DigiStix

• edited August 2020

Here’s another one
    Thumb jam
    Patterning
    Pure acid
    Minimoog

https://www.mixcloud.com/keith-james-horn/portavogie-blues/

• @KJH808 I was going to check those out but get 404 Page not found errors for both links...

• This track worked for me the other day / nice techno jam.

Couldn’t find the first track / it sent me to my homepage on mixcloud

@KJH808 said:
    Here’s another one
    Thumb jam
    Patterning
    Pure acid
    Minimoog

https://www.mixcloud.com/keith-james-horn/portavogie-blues/

• Latest collabs from @noob & myself [2 mixes of the same concept]

• Man, skiiid is perfect for rhythmic noise

• @iOSTRAKON this is perfekt SHARP sound for your poetry

• Thanks // I have to be careful with it

Seems like I can only have about 4 running simultaneously w// the master bus before the cpu freaks out. Still a great piece of the arsenal

@noob said:
    @iOSTRAKON this is perfekt SHARP sound for your poetry

• edited August 2020

yaman B)

• edited August 2020

wake up, time to die. B)
    -don't forget to crank up the quality // recorded in 60fps

• Fooking excellent!!!

@noob said:
    wake up, time to die. B)
    -don't forget to crank up the quality // recorded in 60fps

• edited September 2020

Bass from my novation xstation,FFL2 Saturn DDMF,digistix 909 samples and a ton of fx... @iOSTRAKON on poetry B)

• Filth! Post it in the collab thread also

@noob said:

Bass from my novation xstation,FFL2 Saturn DDMF,digistix 909 samples and a ton of fx... @iOSTRAKON on poetry B)

• Perplex On is a visionary wizard

• my latest,, pretty dark >:)

• bump ffs. wake up.

• any new Dark stuff pooooost it now

• Sorry for my absence // chaos trying to move

This will be the song available to remix as soon as I upload the stems

@noob said:
    any new Dark stuff pooooost it now

• Badass!