Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Darker side of iOS production

Comments

• Nice! I’ve had Sunvox forever and never broke it out. Will have to rectify that soon.

I might take you up the on mangle but maybe through collab.

@noob said:
    @iOSTRAKON iknow waiting for SLICER on friday then u gonna hear spoken horrors B) >:)
    Also any track i put out on SC is downloadable so feel free to mangle my stuff
    btw SunVox sounds fkin great here and there gonna use it more

• @noob said:
    some mangling with SunVox (choirs) Noir,Replicant,Woott,L2,R-Verb,TALuno form the swing.

@noob this is great!!!!!! Can you tell me what are you using for the bass? It’s great!!!

• collab as in the app? cool have just read about that thing not tested yet

• edited June 2020

@onerez the arp is TAL Uno , woott, FAC, and sub (simple sine) for body added from SunVox ...brb with screenshots. edit; heres the bass preset i made nvm the red marker

and the bass FX channel

and heres the masterbus wott

• Naw, not the app. I didn’t really like it. Cool concept but not for me.

I was thinking more of exchanging tracks. For example, I throw some vox for you to chop up with sEGments. Or just drumbeats, bass etc

@noob said:
    collab as in the app? cool have just read about that thing not tested yet

• There are some excellent sounds on this thread.
    Mine is not dark compared to others but thought the drums alone could allow it to be posted here!
    Drums are three instances of noir with Nembrini psa 1000 jr.
    Hats are Patterning with CrushStation on them.
    Rattle is from Shoom.
    Two synth sounds are from poison 202 through Riffer.

• @iOSTRAKON said:

great stuff , yeah stems are better to swap than some wonky app, agree

• Thought I’d post this from 7 years ago....definitely on the dark side of sonic mindfuck 👹 Enjoy

• @barabajagal said:
    Thought I’d post this from 7 years ago....definitely on the dark side of sonic mindfuck 👹 Enjoy

Thats some crazy shit mate!
    What did you use to produce it?

• @iOSTRAKON said:

This is superb. Whenever i hear your tracks i always have a picture of Marilyn Manson in my minds eye.
    Whats the app at 1.30?

• @Small_paul1976 said:>
    Thats some crazy shit mate!
    What did you use to produce it?

Cheers....god it was while ago, I dunno a geetar , some apps & lots of drugs & experimentation

• Embracing the dark side once again. Apps used fluxly, Ruismaker noir, looperator, BLEASS reverb, Crystals, some others I don’t remember & the voice of the barabajagal!

• This is awesome @barabajagal / stay in the dark ;)

@barabajagal said:
    Embracing the dark side once again. Apps used fluxly, Ruismaker noir, looperator, BLEASS reverb, Crystals, some others I don’t remember & the voice of the barabajagal!

• Thank you! At 1:30 the app is WOOTT and then it switches to Glitchcore

@Small_paul1976 said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

This is superb. Whenever i hear your tracks i always have a picture of Marilyn Manson in my minds eye.
    Whats the app at 1.30?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    This is awesome @barabajagal / stay in the dark ;)

Thanks...yeah I prefer it most of the time! 👹

• edited June 2020

gaaaaaaaah! no sEGment here yet ffs , got vocal clips to mangle dammit

• It’s going to get real noisy tonight / sEGments and Saturn 2 will collide

@noob said:
    gaaaaaaaah! no sEGment here yet ffs , got vocal clips to mangle dammit

• like you said “its good problems” :# :)

• edited June 2020

ive joined the dark side....

AUM , idensity, drambo, virsyn tera, all sorts of FX.

• Welcome to the darkness @shinyisshiny // will definitely check it out tonight

Just finished my FF Saturn 2 noisefest

• @iOSTRAKON this is great!! reminds me of some classic late 90's industrial stuff. i love saturn. have been using it on desktop for years. will wait for a sale and snag it for ipad.

• edited June 2020

@iOSTRAKON mite be your best so far, i can hear the poetry, panicattack stuff
    @shinyisshiny yaman its all Canada hehe

• Top notch as usual sir. I’m itchin to buy Saturn2 even though I own it inside Auria. I wanna use it in AUM !

• @shinyisshiny said:
    ive joined the dark side....

Nice work...welcome to the legion 👹

• edited June 2020

Looperator unlocked... fk yeah brb with some tracks :# edit; returned SEgments, didn’t click.. dunno why rly.. ah nvm this one tho ive seen @iOSTRAKON actually use it for sounds i like..( segments can wait for later) edit2; and i rly like the boxed in sequence part in this... room with walls...

• Looperator is definitely a keeper. Digging this snippet / bring the rest!

@noob said:
    n00dle

• New ambient session

• @iOSTRAKON very cool. moves nicely. im trying to get into more ambient production. i come from the pop world, so its sometimes harder for me to get out of that formula.

heres my latest: