Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Darker side of iOS production

Comments

• I put Looperator on everything on the AUM session I’m currently abusing. 10 tracks maybe with their own loOperAtor. Video coming soon. Grinding f/ing chaos

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Not sure what possessed me last night / hide your eardrums or whatever sanity you have left

Holy shit... I own all those apps and nothing I make comes close to your little postcard from an industrial hell. In my hands those tools sound like tinkling bells and singing whales.

There's definitely an art to this dark side. I'm guessing there are some powerful sample loops in the File Players and maybe Digistix. But something tells me to just leave it to the masters of madness. Mysteries are their own reward.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    a slower burn...
    iGrand, LayR, Mitosynth, Blackhole
    Thanks for listening

Nice murky fog tableau. iGrand is a great tool... sounds good without consuming massive amounts of CPU or your credit card limit. My first IOS Piano. Don't leave home without it.

• How one can re buy an App that we had previously asked for a refund ?

Thankyou;

• edited June 2020

@shoutn95 dunno but sounds good lol

• Looperator on everything and somehow came out “musical”

• @iOSTRAKON ooh nice one!

• @McD said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    a slower burn...
    iGrand, LayR, Mitosynth, Blackhole
    Thanks for listening

Nice murky fog tableau. iGrand is a great tool... sounds good without consuming massive amounts of CPU or your credit card limit. My first IOS Piano. Don't leave home without it.

Thanks!
    iGrand really is a great workhorse piano.
    However, lately I have been seeing the soundfont from the Chateau piano quite a bit on the side.
    Now, if an emulation of THE piano from Trident Studio ever appears, I’m pretty sure it will receive my undying faithfulness.

• It takes some patience to wrangle the session as a whole. No loops involved, the file players are being used for one vocal take by myself and a sample of a female chant. The vocal take was split into 3 all using different fx.

For digistix, I usually create a new drum kit from scratch. This session was very basic for me at least when it comes to a drum pattern. I tend to go way overboard.

Thanks for listening and accepting my postcard from hell ;)

@McD said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    Not sure what possessed me last night / hide your eardrums or whatever sanity you have left

Holy shit... I own all those apps and nothing I make comes close to your little postcard from an industrial hell. In my hands those tools sound like tinkling bells and singing whales.

There's definitely an art to this dark side. I'm guessing there are some powerful sample loops in the File Players and maybe Digistix. But something tells me to just leave it to the masters of madness. Mysteries are their own reward.

Thanks, man! I’ll definitely keep experimenting with Looperator. Need to make my own patches for it.

@noob said:
    @iOSTRAKON ooh nice one!

• edited June 2020

@iOSTRAKON you seen the Mammoth bassamp? wonder if its smth to buy..hmm or maybe its already doable with nembrini or tonestack etc..

• Haven’t checked it yet, need to see it in action

@noob said:
    @iOSTRAKON you seen the Mammoth bassamp? wonder if its smth to buy..hmm or maybe its already doable with nembrini or tonestack etc..

• yeah.. dammit and its pricey wallet cries

• I’m waiting for the EG app! I enjoy taking my vox and slicing it up. Used to it a lot on some KORG gadget app

@noob said:
    yeah.. dammit and its pricey wallet cries

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    I’m waiting for the EG app! I enjoy taking my vox and slicing it up. Used to it a lot on some KORG gadget app

@noob said:

What is the EG app?

• sEGments

@ecou said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    I’m waiting for the EG app! I enjoy taking my vox and slicing it up. Used to it a lot on some KORG gadget app

@noob said:

What is the EG app?

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    sEGments

@ecou said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

@noob said:

What is the EG app?

I thought it was a bass amp. 😞. Read to fast.

• Great tracks y'all
    Some I already listened before (multiple times :lol:)
    getting to know a few new ones :sunglasses:

@ecou the bass amp mentioned before is this one:
    https://apps.apple.com/app/mammoth-monumental-bass-amp/id1517411435

• @senhorlampada said:
    Great tracks y'all
    Some I already listened before (multiple times :lol:)
    getting to know a few new ones :sunglasses:

@ecou the bass amp mentioned before is this one:
    https://apps.apple.com/app/mammoth-monumental-bass-amp/id1517411435

Thank looks sweet. But a bit expensive.

• yep ill pass not very good reviews

• A spot of slow dark ambience - stuff used ThumbJam, AudioStretch, BLEASS reverb & shimmer reverb.

• @noob said:
    yep ill pass not very good reviews

We’re did you read that? I like what I heard in their video on YouTube.

• edited June 2020

any new music ppl?

• Have something simmering in the pot

@noob said:
    any new music ppl?

• @barabajagal said:
    A spot of slow dark ambience - stuff used ThumbJam, AudioStretch, BLEASS reverb & shimmer reverb.

Sounds fantastic

• edited June 2020

@barabajagal yes and that artwork we likey.. you make solid ice in this track B)
    @iOSTRAKON hmm i smell bleass shimmer :#

• Don’t have the shimmer just yet

@noob said:
    @barabajagal yes and that artwork we like B)
    @iOSTRAKON hmm i smell bleass shimmer B) :#

• @noob said:
    @barabajagal yes and that artwork we likey.. you make solid ice in this track B)

Cheers 🙏

• edited June 2020

some mangling with SunVox (choirs) Noir,Replicant,Woott,L2,R-Verb,TALuno form the swing.

• Very cool stuff in here / sleazy groove / you should throw some samples or spoken word on top!

@noob said:
    some mangling with SunVox (choirs) Noir,Replicant,Woott,L2,R-Verb,TALuno form the swing.

• edited June 2020

@iOSTRAKON iknow waiting for SLICER on friday then u gonna hear spoken horrors B) >:)
    Also any track i put out on SC is downloadable so feel free to mangle my stuff
    btw SunVox sounds fkin great here and there gonna use it more