Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Darker side of iOS production

Comments

• its the same guy B)

• edited June 2020

@ecou said:

@AnalogCortex said:
    Into the Abyss

Great track! What did you use to make it?

Thanks so much. I produced Into the Abyss on my iPhone, in GarageBand. Most of the song was done within Garageband, but I did use Synthmaster Player for the heavy guitar in the chorus, Animoog for the otherworldly sounds during the verses, and Crystalline for some spooky reverbs. (The intro was inspired by Metallica’s Call of Ktulu)

• @AnalogCortex thats a rly good piece of energy B)

• @AnalogCortex said:
    Into the Abyss

Well crafted project... you've got a nice catalog of work on SoundCloud
    across a lot of genres. I will be following your progress.

• edited June 2020

@noob said:
    @AnalogCortex thats a rly good piece of energy B)

Thanks!

• @AnalogCortex said:

@ecou said:

@AnalogCortex said:
    Into the Abyss

Great track! What did you use to make it?

(The intro was inspired by Metallica’s Call of Ktulu)

I can see the influence.

• @McD said:

@AnalogCortex said:
    Into the Abyss

Well crafted project... you've got a nice catalog of work on SoundCloud
    across a lot of genres. I will be following your progress.

Thanks for listening to Abyss, and also my other stuff. Truly appreciated, and thanks for the kind words. This kind of feedback from talented musicians like you is really inspiring.

• @onerez said:
    Here is my first contribution....

Fantastic work here. How did you produce the accompanying video?

• A piece that incorporates snippets of Operation Wandering Soul Ghost Tape #10 with electricguitar, Drumjam, reverse delay, Droneo, Muckraker
    Thanks for listening!

• I hope it fits in here. Made it tonight, experimentin with sound,

• @AnalogCortex thanks man!!!! The video was done in STAELLA and LumaFusion.

• Hope this qualifies as dark, I feel it sounds like some dark 70’s soundtrack a la The Anderson Tapes (love that film) or sumtin similar

This is just dark ambient inspired by I Claudius!

Inspired by Leptis Magna

Inspired by I Claudius

Inspired by Noir

• edited June 2020

Here’s a thrash style metal tracks. Made on an iPhone 6.

• edited June 2020

@Jmd8928 fk u made this on iphone 6? great imean epic skills B) how tf did you doit exported stems from desktop into aum or summit? i need that drumsound

• Those are samples from the metal kick drum and the metal factory gogs, I used in Aurias drumagog.
    I had to jail break the iPhone to get auria to run on it. And Change screen resolution. A sever pain in the butt.

• @noob said:
    @Jmd8928 fk u made this on iphone 6? great imean epic skills B) how tf did you doit exported stems from desktop into aum or summit? i need that drumsound

Those are samples from the metal kick drum and the metal factory gogs, I used in Aurias drumagog.
    I had to jail break the iPhone to get auria to run on it. And Change screen resolution. A sever pain in the butt.

Guitar is run through a 20 dollar irig. Vocals are done with the earbuds that come with phone.

• a slower burn...
    iGrand, LayR, Mitosynth, Blackhole
    Thanks for listening

• Perfect atmosphere

@JeffChasteen said:
    a slower burn...
    Thanks for listening

• Beautiful 👍

@JeffChasteen said:
    a slower burn...
    Thanks for listening

• edited June 2020

@JeffChasteen great, the monotony and the outtro ...i wanted to continue there with church pipeorgan full throttle ,(following the intro piano melody) wearing cape+mask ofc.

• Not sure what possessed me last night / hide your eardrums or whatever sanity you have left

• @iOSTRAKON scary cht , good

• edited June 2020

@iOSTRAKON : Everything and the kitchen sink! :) Reminds me of Chrome’s Half Machine Lip Moves:

(Second namecheck for this album by me recently. But it is a damn fine album by a band way ahead of their time.And, well, you seem to be channeling them!)

• @JeffChasteen said:
    a slower burn...
    Thanks for listening

Really beautiful!

• edited June 2020

Thanks Noob!

@noob said:
    @iOSTRAKON scary cht , good

I can hear that! They were way way ahead of their time.

@Svetlovska said:
    @iOSTRAKON : Everything and the kitchen sink! :) Reminds me of Chrome’s Half Machine Lip Moves:

(Second namecheck for this album by me recently. But it is a damn fine album by a band way ahead of their time.And, well, you seem to be channeling them!)

• edited June 2020

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Perfect atmosphere

@JeffChasteen said:
    a slower burn...
    Thanks for listening

Thank you

• @barabajagal said:
    Beautiful 👍

@JeffChasteen said:
    a slower burn...
    Thanks for listening

Thanks. Glad you liked it.

• @noob said:
    @JeffChasteen great, the monotony and the outtro ...i wanted to continue there with church pipeorgan full throttle ,(following the intro piano melody) wearing cape+mask ofc.

Thanks for the kind words.

• @lasselu said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    a slower burn...
    Thanks for listening

Really beautiful!

Thank you very much.