Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Join Me for Some Completion/Motivation...? Show Date Deadlines!

I’ve decided to try setting a deadline for myself to complete a track and record/film a live version of it over this next week, and I thought a great way to hold myself accountable to this goal is to announce it and post it here. Never shared anything publicly yet but it’s about damn time! Anyone want to join me!?

Anytime between now and in a week, June 10th, post a commitment to post a “finished” (or at least good enough!) track sometime on June 10th. Maybe could even come up with an actual time to post to create a kind of collaborative online show? I’m kinda thinking ideally some kind of live performance, though if that’s not your thing I don’t want to exclude anyone. Any style/genre welcome. Could also just of course be a fully improvised jam.

Basic idea is like if you had an upcoming show how would you prepare and what would you do? I know for a lot of you here that’s no big thing as you’re used to it, but I assume for others like me who aren’t “there yet” this could be helpful motivation. I think this could be cool if others joined and we had a little shared concert to attend. What’cha think?

In any case I’m doin it! See ya all in a week :)