Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ge labs goes gilmour.confortably numb.

edited June 2020 in Creations

I use my luke,iconvolver,aum,dubstation2,and adverb2.

Comments

• Yet another excellent guitar lesson. Beautifully playing and tone. I downloaded that sample from their cloud but I can see that my Telecaster pickups are too anemic to get that sound.

• @McD said:
    Yet another excellent guitar lesson. Beautifully playing and tone. I downloaded that sample from their cloud but I can see that my Telecaster pickups are too anemic to get that sound.

Did you try to add an overdrive pedal to compensate?
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Flo

• @McD said:
    Yet another excellent guitar lesson. Beautifully playing and tone. I downloaded that sample from their cloud but I can see that my Telecaster pickups are too anemic to get that sound.

Oh come now, McD. Jimmy Page recorded the entire 1st Zep album (including the solo on "Stairway Th Heaven") on a Tele!!!! 🤗

Just giving you a hard time. 🙃

As for Flo, well I've yet to hear anything from him that is less than stellar. Excellent tasty playing, sir!

• @SNystrom said:

@McD said:

Oh come now, McD. Jimmy Page recorded the entire 1st Zep album (including the solo on "Stairway Th Heaven") on a Tele!!!! 🤗

Just giving you a hard time. 🙃

As for Flo, well I've yet to hear anything from him that is less than stellar. Excellent tasty playing, sir!

🙏🙏🙏

• edited June 2020

Try to make a similar one using the new Nembrini 8081 play on a Strat. with Nembrini delay 300p and a bit of the ToneBoost excellent reverb.

• The "metal" version @Jeezs! 😉

I just received the July issue of Guitar World here in the states, and writer Chris Gill did a rig-rundown on David Gilmour's equipment and setting for "Comfortably Numb." Thought you guys might be interested:

• @flo26 said:

@McD said:

Did you try to add an overdrive pedal to compensate?
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Flo

I switched to an Ibanez and the difference in tone is amazing. I really do NOT know much
    about these electric guitar details so this is very useful. I have an overdrive pedal around here somewhere to add to the lesson but the Ibanez seems to make the the Amp Sims respond more than the Tele'. Now the Amp Sim I like the best with the Ibanez is the Gain Stage Vintage Clean... but I can see how I might learn to enjoy more distortion as I get better control of may hands and can surf the crunchy break (with the alien).

• Excellent Satchmo reference!

• @SNystrom said:
    Excellent Satchmo reference!

It's a Ibanez JS model... good for tapping. Lot's of tone options compared to my cheap used lipstick pickup Tele.

• Well hell, when you said you added an Ibanez, I thought you had added an Ibanez Tube Screamer pedal to your rig — per Flo's overdrive suggestion.

Now you're in a totally different realm!

How do you like the JS?

• @SNystrom said:
    How do you like the JS?

I think this is going to help me see this guitar's value as I experiment with more saturated tones.

• Sounds lovely, flo.