Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Been waiting for this since November to come out, will be nice to finally have an iOS bus-powered soundcard with two true stereo outs!

• Just read this on their product page:

"With TRAKTOR LE 2 software and 30-pin iOS cable included, TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 is the comprehensive DJ soundcard built for the road."

WTF??

• The website says you need to use a lightning adapter on iPad 4 and above..

• They probably have to do it that way. I've yet to see any iOS specific music hardware that is lightning connector only. Might have to be something that Apple wants from hardware manufacturers.

• Apogee Jam and Jam 96k now come with lightning, 30 pin and USB cables

• I have had good luck with the Behringer UCA222 audio/USB interface. It is compact and good quality audio.
    http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/UCA222.aspx

You will need the Apple Camera Connect adapter to work with USB for your iPad. My iPad 3 provides enough bus power.