Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"The Void" music adrift in a great nothing

McDMcD
edited June 2020 in Creations

I was inspired by:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/39359/ascension-improvised-melodic-ambient-with-lagrange-and-apematrix#latest

So, I wanted to paint swirls of sound. It's harder to do than than it seems but I'm learning new tricks all the time... LFO automations, Shoom Ui's, and select synth presets without hard edges.

This also got made today based on research for a question about how to have "one-finger" input generate arps:

It tool 2 existing Mozaic scripts cable in series in AUM:

"The-Chordulator" by @wim -> "In-order Arp v1.0" by @_ki

Running 2 copies of "In-order Arp v1.0" allowed the creation of the 2:3, 3:4 polyrhythms.

Comments

• Hey @McD
    I liked both of these. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
    You need to get into that „I show you all my screen while i fiddle stuff together“ thingy :smile:

• @MrBlaschke said:
    Hey @McD
    I liked both of these. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
    You need to get into that „I show you all my screen while i fiddle stuff together“ thingy :smile:

You listened to both? Thanks.
    I’ll bet the video makes me self conscious but it would probably make it clear how the pieces are made. They really are live so the flipping about in the gui’s might be interesting. I know screen capture is really easy now and the video is there too. No commitment but we’ll see.

• Yes you should do it... I too listened to both, loved them, would especially like to se how you created your painterly swirls. Cheers

• @Toastedghost said:
    Yes you should do it... I too listened to both, loved them, would especially like to se how you created your painterly swirls. Cheers

Thanks. I appreciate the feedback and the time invested listening. There's always a lot of
    demand for our attention.