Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just to say.....

I am humbled by the amount of greatness from many different styles/workflows culminated in this forum and just wanted an appreciation thread.

Sorry don’t want to spam but first post bear with my formatting.

To all the devs wide and far your top banana! iOS is the future!

Comments

• +1 Noah! It’s good to give all of the Devs and all of the massive
    talent on here some Love! Cheers!

• Top banana is now my favourite term of praise. Right on, Mr. Counts.

• No accounting for what people are gonna say here.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Top banana is now my favourite term of praise. Right on, Mr. Counts.

Top banana is better than bottom fig for sure.

• "Top banana" The phrase originated in the burlesque theater, from a very popular comedy skit in which the leading comedian was given a banana after delivering the punch line. The act and joke were so widely known that the term was coined to refer to the headliner, the person in the top position.

There was a Broadway Musical featuring Phil Silvers by the same name in the 50's.

It has come to mean the head guy or the boss in any social hierarchy so it's spot on for the developers that create for us. They won't get fabulously rich crafting apps for us but we should hold them in the highest regard for their work.

• @audiblevideo said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Top banana is now my favourite term of praise. Right on, Mr. Counts.

Top banana is better than bottom fig for sure.

Ewwwwwww...
    / teenage girl

• @McD said:

"Top banana" The phrase originated in the burlesque theater, from a very popular comedy skit in which the leading comedian was given a banana after delivering the punch line. The act and joke were so widely known that the term was coined to refer to the headliner, the person in the top position.

There was a Broadway Musical featuring Phil Silvers by the same name in the 50's.

It has come to mean the head guy or the boss in any social hierarchy so it's spot on for the developers that create for us. They won't get fabulously rich crafting apps for us but we should hold them in the highest regard for their work.

Today at the Audiobus forum I learned...

(No snark btw, that was interesting)