Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Forgotten Time

I often ask me where all the time has gone and how many is left.
So a bit melancholic :)
iSymphonic, Logic, a bit Kontakt libraries.

Comments

• WoW... truly amazing work!

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    WoW... truly amazing work!

Thank you. I was inspired by 2 iSymphonic presets i sampled into the Logic sampler for a bit more control (especially envelopes). The rest came just as improved thing i played along.

• Really nice work!!!

• @Jonny8 said:
    Really nice work!!!

Thank you!

• Für Gott in der Zeit.
    Die Kisten sind kaputt.

Und zurück zu Seite eins.

• @McD said:
    Für Gott in der Zeit.
    Die Kisten sind kaputt.

Please please please could you reveal the source? I’m supposed to be sleeping.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@McD said:
    Für Gott in der Zeit.
    Die Kisten sind kaputt.

I hope you're not asking me... I used Google Translate to riff on "For God in Time" but decided to see if I could riff in German. But it put it back for more potential listens and comments. It's a nice one. iSymphonic has some great samples to play with. Hints of
    desktop heresy... but still "iSymphonic" is ours.

• @McD said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@McD said:
    Für Gott in der Zeit.
    Die Kisten sind kaputt.

I hope you're not asking me... I used Google Translate to riff on "For God in Time" but decided to see if I could riff in German. But it put it back for more potential listens and comments. It's a nice one. iSymphonic has some great samples to play with. Hints of
    desktop heresy... but still "iSymphonic" is ours.

Phew. I was beginning to suspect some daring avant-garde poet had escaped my notice.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Phew. I was beginning to suspect some daring avant-garde poet had escaped my notice.

We'll we can aspire to art even if we have no particular training for the task.

• @McD said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

We'll we can aspire to art even if we have no particular training for the task.

+1000

Damn, that was a truly inspiring piece!