Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

the small things that bother you (OT)

when people ask for likes and subscribes on youtube. we all know how it works 😎 if we want to “smash the like button” we will , and if you don’t ask i probably will if i liked it .

when someone puts dirty dishes in the sink right after it was loaded or emptied.

threads like this one

lip injections 😑

Comments

• Caps lock
    Forums
    Humanity

• My attitude ;)

• @iamspoon said:
    Caps lock
    Forums
    Humanity

WHAT ABOUT CAPS LOCK? PLEASE SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON! 🤣

• edited May 2020

When kids and missus don’t put toothpaste top back on!!!

...or tidy up my perfectly tidied up shit and I can’t find it anymore.

• edited May 2020

tattoos
    noisy eating
    people who describe themselves as quirky/edgy
    the terms 'game-changer' and 'learning curve'

• The ‘like button thing’ doesn’t bother me really, I suppose it depends on what you watch though.

The word ‘awesome’.
    The collective term ‘guys’.
    Elon Musk.

• that all DAWs default to 120 bpm . ugh please let us customize that without creating a template.
    91 would be a great bpm default 😎

• Thanks for allowing me to get that off my chest.

• @iamspoon said:
    Thanks for allowing me to get that off my chest.

haha that’s the intent

• @tk32 said:
    tattoos
    noisy eating
    people who describe themselves as quirky/edgy
    the words 'game-changer' and 'learning curve'

i don’t like games or changes! agreed 🤣

• :) AWESOME.
    I like all of these grumbles so far

• Certain 'Youtube Personalities' that can't seem to know what they are talking about and mixing terms and calling, heck some don't even now what pulse-width modulation is and call it 'waveform moving' or 'pitch wobble'.

I'm just fed up with YouTube recommending me links to all these 'crap producers' that don't know jack sh*t...
    (Some say recommended level for vocal recording is -3db and that you need 70db+ gain to get 'usable level' I mean C'Mon).

• The way people congregate on the internet to bitch about shit that bothers them, ugh!

• My list is way too long so I'll just second Elon Musk.

• How when you live alone everything's just where you left it.

• That my wife never remembers to put the seat back up on the toilet after she pees.

• Dog shit on my shoe.

• edited May 2020

“__________ Pro”

• @wim said:
    That my wife never remembers to put the seat back up on the toilet after she pees.

+1 no matter how many times you tell ‘em

• Or calling something unique

• Thanks in advance.

1. There tyranny of the earth's rotation on my schedule (enforced 24 hour light/dark alignments for sleep).
      I'd prefer to sleep with 36 hour cycles I think. I can never test long enough to verify it.

2. Living with other peoples expectations for when you should sleep and for how long (see #1).

3. Obsessing about sleep (see #1 and #2).

4. Being tired, sleepy or irritable a lot... no clue.

• At least half a dozen times a day I will open an input slot in AUM with an Audio Unit - my brain has now registered that Audio Units are two down (the top one being hardware input).

I will then go to the effects slot usually to open an Audio Unit effect. At this stage my brain is not focussing on the actual job in hand and is now giving me a vague message that ‘Audio Units are two down’ - I then proceed to press Inter-App Audio (which is actually two down because of course Audio Units are now at the top) with a split second expectation that I am actually about to open the Audio Unit tab, before yet again having to reverse and do it properly.

I have been doing this for years. I have now simply had to accept that I will continue to do it until the time comes that I am no longer involved with it.

• When you email someone an “or” question and the reply is “yes” or “OK”. 😢

• @reasOne said:
    that all DAWs default to 120 bpm . ugh please let us customize that without creating a template.
    91 would be a great bpm default 😎

128 is the bpm of the universe.
    145 is the bpm of dreams.

• When someone clearly sees you pushing the crosswalk button, but still insists on reaching in and pushing it themself.

• My work, my life, the world. But otherwise everything is good :/

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    When someone clearly sees you pushing the crosswalk button, but still insists on reaching in and pushing it themself.

When people haven’t pushed the damn button and they are standing right next to the damned button for two whole rounds of lights and there is a pandemic going on so you can’t just swoop in and press it yourself and it is Canada and... sorry, I’ll just go back home.

• Noisy, selfish, bastard neighbours.

Aside from that, everything’s dandy.

• YouTube adds from Unison Audio. Grrr!