Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DM-1 un-abandoned?

Comments

• DM-1 is a longtime mainstay in iOS music since before AU, so I hope that it's being picked up again. :)

• Dare I say Auv3?

• AUv3 would be sweet!

• Suck a great app. It déverse the Auv3 treatment.

• @ecou said:
    Suck a great app. It déverse the Auv3 treatment.

🤣 what’s the French equivalent for Denglisch?

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@ecou said:
    Suck a great app. It déverse the Auv3 treatment.

🤣 what’s the French equivalent for Denglisch?

Lol French keyboards are pretty mean 😂😂

• I gave up on this dev. Just bought it again to check if the sync problem was fixed and then... iPad Pro with external audio card to set 44.100 sample rate, the drum machine is every time out of tempo.... sorry to say but this fingerlab app are all garbage to me. No one play in tempo, Playset, dm1 they are all out of sync.

• I also gave up on this a good while back due to sync problems. Were these fixed I may use it again but until then its just broken for me.

• edited June 2020

I never bother trying to sync DM-1.

It’s just so much fun as a stand alone drum machine. If I come up with anything I like I just export the loop. I don’t feel the need to use it for anything more serious than just playing with drum machines. Which I’ve always loved to do.

It was released years before Auv3 was a thing on iOS. It’s nice that it still works.

• @klownshed said:
    I never bother trying to sync DM-1.

It’s just so much fun as a stand alone drum machine. If I come up with anything I like I just export the loop. I don’t feel the need to use it for anything more serious than just playing with drum machines. Which I’ve always loved to do.

It was released years before Auv3 was a thing on iOS. It’s nice that it still works.

This. You also get a huge collection of eclectic samples for the price.

• I’m the same as klownshed above, I never sync it, just export the loops or even whole track as a .wav.

Didn’t it sync with link? I had the feeling it did but it’s just not my workflow with it to do so.
    Love the workflow with this app though. If I could use this as an AUv3 with its sequencer still, multi out and 3 additional pads (and possibly velocity to cutoff), I’d look nowhere else for drums

• DM-2’s, mature, more experienced, older brother

• @Paul16 said:
    DM-2’s, mature, more experienced, older brother

But not mature enough for auv3

• @ecou said:

@Paul16 said:
    DM-2’s, mature, more experienced, older brother

But not mature enough for auv3

Doesn't need it, picks up lovers one by one...

• Nothing to add, but want to say that I love the term "un-abandoned" :D