Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How do you know when you've become obsessed with Drambo?

When you notice an unusual pattern burned into your iPad's display.
It's visible when using an app with a solid dark background.
You study the burned in patterns carefully trying to figure out what they are.
Then you suddenly realize...

That's Drambo burned into my display!!!

I have been using it many hours each day since April.

I'm ok with it..... Drambo is the most fun I've ever had on iOS.

Comments

• @horsetrainer said:
    When you notice an unusual pattern burned into your iPad's display.
    It's visible when using an app with solid dark background.
    You study for burned in paturns carefully trying to figure out what they are.
    Then you suddenly realize...

That's Drambo burned into my display!!!

I have been using it many hours each day since April.

I'm ok with it..... Drambo is the most fun I've ever had on iOS.

Lolololololol, I agree.

I have not had so much fun with one piece of software for so long.

On the another note.

Maybe give the screen a wipe before you
    get stuck in with the oscillators again.

I'm currently learning scene conditions.

• edited May 2020

Right there with you. Drambo is like my air food and water these days.

Now if Drambo could be my sleep I’d be set. 🤪

• When the wife has to sleep on the floor, & your iPad lays down next to you sexily in bed... :)

• wimwim
    edited May 2020

Wife? Oh yeh, I do have one of those around here somewhere, don't I? I should probably look up or say something to her ... just as soon as I finish this patch and tweak just a few of these p-locks ...

• @wim said:
    I should probably look up or say something to her ...

Hahahahahaha

• I just got it last week. I spend an equal amount of time playing with Drambo and watching YouTube videos about Drambo right now but that takes up most of my free time.

• Yet to get the hang of it..

• @RajahP said:
    Yet to get the hang of it..

Ben Richards YouTube tutorials and patches on Patchbay have helped me a lot on getting my mind around it but I'm still only a scratching the elevator

• @rms13 said:

@RajahP said:

Ben Richards YouTube tutorials and patches on Patchbay have helped me a lot on getting my mind around it but I'm still only a scratching the elevator

@rms13 said:

@RajahP said:

Thanks.. I’ll give it a shot..

• @wim said:
    Wife? Oh yeh, I do have one of those around here somewhere, don't I? I should probably look up or say something to her ... just as soon as I finish this patch and tweak just a few of these p-locks ...

Would you even noice if she disappeared?

• wimwim
    edited May 2020

@rs2000 said:

@wim said:

Would you even noice if she disappeared?

Who?

Oh yeah. Sure man, I think so. Come to think of it, it has been kinda quiet around here...

• @rms13 said:

@RajahP said:

That was supposed to read "scratching the surface". Damn phone! Is scratching the elevator even a saying? Maybe I invented something

• @rms13 said:

@rms13 said:

@RajahP said:

That was supposed to read "scratching the surface". Damn phone! Is scratching the elevator even a saying? Maybe I invented something

I spent a good 30 seconds thinking about this and decided I wasn't sure what you meant but I liked it :) ALTHOUGH as I haven't managed to get on the D-Bo train yet, folks who tell me they've been hard at work but not got too far confirm my fearful suspicions that it's no easy task for us ordinary boys...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@rms13 said:

@rms13 said:

@RajahP said:

I spent a good 30 seconds thinking about this and decided I wasn't sure what you meant but I liked it :) ALTHOUGH as I haven't managed to get on the D-Bo train yet, folks who tell me they've been hard at work but not got too far confirm my fearful suspicions that it's no easy task for us ordinary boys...

Come on in the water is fine.

These vids help:

• @rms13 said:

@rms13 said:

@RajahP said:

It conjured an image of a teenage rebel holding her nails against elevator window while it’s going down but of course that isn’t possible.

Nice find though!

• When you want to delete all your other synths, drum machines and DAWs. Lol

• ...and invest in more midi controllers.

• @echoopera said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@rms13 said:

@rms13 said:

@RajahP said:

Come on in the water is fine.

These vids help:

Thank you EO. Bookmarked....

• @studs1966 said:
    When the wife has to sleep on the floor, & your iPad lays down next to you sexily in bed... :)

You have to silently install a chip into her with a pre installed Drambo app on it 😁

• wimwim
    edited May 2020

When you are finally certified as a member of the " Drambois Fanbois" club by the AB forum chairman of the Curb Your Enthusiasm comittee.

I'm not sure if I've earned that yet, but I'll work on it.

• @wim said:
    When you are finally certified as a member of the " Drambois Fanbois" club by the AB forum chairman of the Curb Your Enthusiasm comittee.

I'm not sure if I've earned that yet, but I'll work on it.

😂

• @wim said:

And members of the club are called Drambonians :)

• @marcuspresident said:

@studs1966 said:
    When the wife has to sleep on the floor, & your iPad lays down next to you sexily in bed... :)

You have to silently install a chip into her with a pre installed Drambo app on it 😁

:D ... In these difficult times... Computers shops were closed to buy the right chip.... So... .. A Taizer gun set on low, would suffice.. Freezing her in Carbonite can’t be done as the technology is not here yet?..

• wimwim
    edited June 2020

... when you alternate between anxiety over when they're finally going to re-open the tattoo parlors and anxiety over how you're going to explain things so as to not end up with a Rambo tattoo by mistake.

• They all see Monopoly cards, but all you see are new modules.

• How do you know ... when you keep starting random Drambo threads.

• When you woke up after a drunken night and got a Drambo tattoo where the sun not shines.

• @wim said:
    They all see Monopoly cards, but all you see are new modules.

Delicious, thanks!

• @studs1966 said:

@marcuspresident said:

@studs1966 said:

:D ... In these difficult times... Computers shops were closed to buy the right chip.... So... .. A Taizer gun set on low, would suffice.. Freezing her in Carbonite can’t be done as the technology is not here yet?..

😂😂 A Taizer gun! I wonder if Drambo can recall the sound of a.

• @marcuspresident said:

@studs1966 said:

@marcuspresident said:

@studs1966 said:

😂😂 A Taizer gun! I wonder if Drambo can recall the sound of a.

:D :D :D