Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Calling Destiny / RTM And Me

My second collaboration with Repulse The Monkey, and glad of it. RTM uses an AI voice which makes them rather unique. I provided the piano track. RTM did the rest... entirely on iOS, natch.

Comments

• just bumping this. Too much work by RTM went into this not to have some listens. And it is quite good.

• Sorry for not giving this a listen yet. I'm eager to hear a new collaboration and the AI voice.

• Cool 😎

• @Kühl said:
    Cool 😎

What's it like? Anybody?

• Thanks for listening @kuhl. Yours are some of the ears I value most. Seems like you have quite a backlog of listening to do @McD. Best get to it, my friend!😳🤔😘

• McDMcD
    edited May 2020

I like this a lot... That's a decidedly human voice with just an touch of processing added but the groove is my thang. This is pulls me in with morphing sounds over a great series of beats and bass lines. The piano was used to provide great contrasts along with some other interesting process sounds.

I'm going to check for more in the RTM catalog. I kept hearing the hook as "Colin Desiny".

• Yes, @McD, it is a processed voice. My error. Areyoubsaying the 21st century cannot simulate an undetectable artificial voice?

Thanks for the good review!

• Is it running through the kind of processing they use for witness protection? That would make sense to
    protect unwholesome associations... hanging out with a jazz head.