Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: What’s your favourite British garden bird?

Seeing as everyone is talking about hair loss, I thought it only natural to bring up this inevitable question.
Mine’s the Robin.

Comments

• The Gannet - they are closely related to the Booby.

;)

• The Tit. Also closely related to the Booby. (Someone had to say it)

• @purpan2 said:
    The Tit. Also closely related to the Booby. (Someone had to say it)

Well obviously. 😉

Blue ones or green ones?

I like starlings myself.

• edited May 2020

@Gravitas said:

@purpan2 said:

Well obviously. 😉

Blue ones or green ones?

I like starlings myself.

Hey - I like ALL kinds of Tits, honestly. I'm fairly open minded - they all have their own strengths and weaknesses.

• My heart sings whenever a bunch of goldfinches flits through

• edited May 2020

@Daveypoo said:

@Gravitas said:

@purpan2 said:

Well obviously. 😉

Blue ones or green ones?

I like starlings myself.

Hey - I like ALL kinds of Tits, honestly. I'm fairly open minded - they all have their own strengths and weaknesses.

In regards to tits in general? I'm all about equal opportunities.

• @Gravitas said:

C'mon, sir - let's not be uncouth. We are CLEARLY discussing British Garden Birds here. Get your mind out of the gutter.

;)

• @Daveypoo said:

@Gravitas said:

C'mon, sir - let's not be uncouth. We are CLEARLY discussing British Garden Birds here. Get your mind out of the gutter.

;)

Dear sir, once again I shall reiterate, obviously we
    are discussing ornithology and the great British Tit of
    which they are many variations that titillate the eyes. 🧐

The gutter is no such place for such wonderous birds.

😁

• The rainbow chested poofter.

• To avoid arguments later I should probably clarify that we are talking about non-migratory birds of the British Isles, thereby including Ireland whose extant species are the same.

• @TimRussell said:
    To avoid arguments later I should probably clarify that we are talking about non-migratory birds of the British Isles, thereby including Ireland whose extant species are the same.

I applaud your clarification and rightly so.

• Despite the devout professions of admiration for our great British ornithological brethren the Booby and the Tit, I've not yet heard mention of the mighty Cock. I remind those who would rest their gazes upon the depths of this discussion that he too should be included in the category of non-migratory residents of the British Isles.

• Rachel De Thame

• A National treasure, just like Ant & Dec,Makes me proud to be English.

• To get back on topic. The Shag is a lovely bird. You can't beat a Shag in the garden.

• edited May 2020

@TimRussell said:
    Seeing as everyone is talking about hair loss, I thought it only natural to bring up this inevitable question.
    Mine’s the Robin.

wtf? Okay:

Though she did do some migrating

• @MonzoPro said:
    Filth

If you're referring to this discussion, you must be referencing this:

I could not agree with you more - such "dirty birds" as you call them are a disgrace.

• Blackbird has so many amazing riffs ;-)

• What about the Norwegian Blue?

Beautiful plumage...

• wimwim
    edited May 2020

Used to be the European Barn Swallow until I learned of the extra carrying capacity of the African variety.

• edited May 2020

@Daveypoo said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Filth

If you're referring to this discussion, you must be referencing this:

I could not agree with you more - such "dirty birds" as you call them are a disgrace.

Pelicanidae are not found in the British Isles.
    Please keep on-topic unless you want a trip down the corridor to see the moderator.

• @TimRussell said:
    Pelicanidae are not found in the British Isles.
    Please keep on-topic unless you want a trip down the corridor to see the moderator.

Consider me corrected, good sir!

https://www.rspb.org.uk/globalassets/images/wildlife/birds/blackbird/1040806_blackbird.jpg

• Saw a couple of great tits in ours earlier.

Scared the birds off, mind.

• We get a sparrow hawk in our garden and i hate it!
    I know its nature and all that but its not nice seeing it munch its way through an unsuspecting young starling.