Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How Is Your Pet Coping

With the Pandemic? Our whippet, Manson, has been anxious and aggrieved as you can see by these two photos. Fortunately, my exwife girlfriend is a shrink and he gets regular counseling. What about your animal?

Comments

• edited May 2020

Oh no!
    I think our dog has had a pretty good time, but I fear what happens when we all go back to work.

(It is quite possible you were being ironic and I misread the pictures.)

• edited May 2020

I’m glad you asked. My cat is having a lot of trouble getting up in the morning. In fact, he just sleeps nearly all day. I think he may be depressed.

Oh, wait. He always did that...

• edited May 2020

I gotta be honest - my cat had been an ENORMOUS stress reliever in this house. I highly recommend a daily burying of your face in their belly. Does wonders.

This works with dogs too.

• edited May 2020

A little needy.

And for scale, I'm 6' 4" and 230.

• My best buddies are keeping me company!

• Like a champ!!!!

• edited May 2020

Pretty much as usual, looking for a handout at the dinner table.

Though last night she got tanked on CBD and Valerian root (we’re testing doggy Valium for the next road trip to the mountains, she’s not great on long car trips)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ExAsperis99, indeed using one of my two favorite tools, sarcasm and irony. Manson is so placid and unassuming his real name is Anson. I renamed him for... well, for the irony. He couldn’t care less. Walk him, feed him, do it again. That’s about it.

• @LinearLineman
    My first thought was, What a chill puppy. But then — I don't know! Whippets are notoriously high-strung, and maybe that's what a high-strung whippet looks like?!

• Maybe we should ask the pets themselves?

• She is fine and starring at me as usual :)

• Funnily enough, a friend just sent me this:

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    A little needy.

And for scale, I'm 6' 4" and 230.

That’s totally my dog whenever I use the iPad in front of him. Can’t stand not having the attention. When I take my headphones off, the tail starts wagging because he knows we’re about to play.

• edited May 2020

He’s happy with his girls around him!

• This is what happens when you wake up and go for a piss only to find your bed has been taken over by a Greyhound!

• The two older cats (Maine Coin twins from same litter, 17yrs old) Willow & George seem annoyed that we've been home so much.

The young Ragdoll kitty we've had for a couple of years, Martha, is very happy she's got people to play with and perform for. She's awesome to have hanging in the studio...as long as she refrains from biting cables!

• Mr Cain is just resting per usual.
    I volunteer at a dog rescue charity and its been hard as no dogs could be rehomed during the crisis.

• Jazz (also named Jazzouille) has been shaved two days ago and is waiting for his hip surgery (severe dysplasia)...My wife and I are completely turned around...

• @cuscolima said:
    Jazz (also named Jazzouille) has been shaved two days ago and is waiting for his hip surgery (severe dysplasia)...My wife and I are completely turned around...

Poor guy. Good luck.

• Our cat Ginni has been missing for over a week now :(

• @d4d0ug said:

Hooman, why are you still in my house?

Ooohhh...handsome!

• My bestest buddy Vader on the right, and his buddy Gypsy have been enjoying the extra outdoor time.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Our cat Ginni has been missing for over a week now :(

Fingers crossed, Andy. Has she done this before? I feel like cats are so self-sufficient, she'll walk in on the weekend and be like, What? I was with friends.

• @AndyPlankton said:

Hope it returns soon mate.

• edited May 2020

My cat Bass loves to sleep on midi keyboard keys and attack me every time I'm trying to play it.

• @AndyPlankton said:

So sorry, Andy. Keeping everything crossed that Ginni is found. Sending you and your family big Bluey cwtch.