Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synth 76477

Comments

• I wonder what became of the other 76476 synths?

• @PaulB said:

I wonder what became of the other 76476 synths?

Survival of the fittest... They got killed in the process... lol
    Legends tell the survival of #76, too
    http://synth76.com/ :D

• Is anyone making use of the Synth 76477? Or know of a place where there are shared boards? Also the maker of this app Black Cat systems makes a Mac audio generator for $20... Has anyone used it? In just trying to get into the world of sound effects and between Kaivo and synth 76477 some great sounds can be made

• This is now Audiobus compatible so maybe people will be willing to enjoy the awesomeness of it. It was a pretty great app before, now just easier to pipe sfx out

• Funny how some of the apps mentioned on the forum have never shown up in any App Store searches I've done for synths/drum machines/audio FX, etc., like this one... and it's been around? Are there search categories for the App Store that will get me more hits or do I just have to look for something I have no idea exists? Makes me wonder if I'm missing more iPhone apps...

• That's why I started initially visiting this forum, I missed apps that are extremely useful. And make sure you read all the threads because this synth 76477 slid under the radar. App Store search is terrible.

Just have to balance what you want, need and will really use.

• This is true. There's a lot of apps to check out for any possible usefulness, and thankfully it's not that expensive to actually have access to all this capability. But the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer...