Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ge labs vintage clean and crunch sounds demo

edited May 2020 in Creations

I hope it will give you an idea of how versatile that is.
I love this app!
@McD ,if you are somewhere😉...
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• Sounds great

• Wow. So many shiny varieties of "clean". The SD1 Boost + Bassman Clean + Normal 6V6 really speaks to me. That's going into one of my paid for slots, for sure.

I love the fact that they allow "Tube Power Section" swaps so I can start to understand the character of various tubes better. The Magic Death Eye guy sells matched sets of 8 Tubes from 2 vendors for his products. Do you have opinions on speaker types... size and vendor? How about mic placements?

I bought the $18 Funk and R&B Collection for Overloud's TH-U. I'd love to hear demo's of that Collect but I imagine you'd like to get your hands on the $18 Rock collection since any of those killer amps can be dialed into older traditional tones but also have massive improvements for modern Hi-Gain response.

• Beautiful playing as usual @flo26 I love your use of dynamics and if that was all your Music Man it sure covered a lot of ground on the Fender side of the spectrum, the mix of Tele & Strat tones was brilliant. The double stops towards the end, just some real in the pocket playing.

I didn't know what to think of the GE Labs app at first; your initial impression was that it was just so so, and I didn't bother to download it until I'd seen the YouTube AmpApp review.

I couldn't believe they were including the entire app free with the only IAP being the User preset slots. It's a very interesting strategy. Especially since to my ears it's comparable to the Nembrini and best Bias Amp/FX 2 tones.

My old favorite ToneStack has always been my benchmark and it's been very interesting how the past year we've seen so much amp sim activity that is just as good and in some cases better than my old favorite.

Great stuff brother, thanks for posting this...

• edited May 2020

Such tasty playing. I’m loving this app too.

• I am hearing some Scott Henderson feel in your playing tonight @flo26 . I wonder if you have heard of him?

• @scadet said:
    I am hearing some Scott Henderson feel in your playing tonight @flo26 . I wonder if you have heard of him?

Sure,he is a fantastic guitar player!
    He loves blues,and i do...i-I think that’s the link 😉.

• @McD said:
    Wow. So many shiny varieties of "clean". The SD1 Boost + Bassman Clean + Normal 6V6 really speaks to me. That's going into one of my paid for slots, for sure.

I love the fact that they allow "Tube Power Section" swaps so I can start to understand the character of various tubes better. The Magic Death Eye guy sells matched sets of 8 Tubes from 2 vendors for his products. Do you have opinions on speaker types... size and vendor? How about mic placements?

I bought the $18 Funk and R&B Collection for Overloud's TH-U. I'd love to hear demo's of that Collect but I imagine you'd like to get your hands on the $18 Rock collection since any of those killer amps can be dialed into older traditional tones but also have massive improvements for modern Hi-Gain response.

The fact is,most of the amps used in this demo are set for mid to high gain .
    The « clean »sound you hear comes from the hands and use of the volume pot.
    That’s one of the many reasons why i love this app so much.
    It reacts very well to dynamics .
    Thanks for listening.
    Flo

• @JRSIV said:
    Beautiful playing as usual @flo26 I love your use of dynamics and if that was all your Music Man it sure covered a lot of ground on the Fender side of the spectrum, the mix of Tele & Strat tones was brilliant. The double stops towards the end, just some real in the pocket playing.

I didn't know what to think of the GE Labs app at first; your initial impression was that it was just so so, and I didn't bother to download it until I'd seen the YouTube AmpApp review.

I couldn't believe they were including the entire app free with the only IAP being the User preset slots. It's a very interesting strategy. Especially since to my ears it's comparable to the Nembrini and best Bias Amp/FX 2 tones.

My old favorite ToneStack has always been my benchmark and it's been very interesting how the past year we've seen so much amp sim activity that is just as good and in some cases better than my old favorite.

Great stuff brother, thanks for posting this...

Thanks for your kind words.
    I have only one guitar,and it’s my luke.
    I really don’t need anything else.
    It gives me everything i need😉.

• @audiobussy said:
    Sounds great

@audiobussy said:
    Sounds great

Thanks a lot!
    Flo