Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Edge of Breakup - Remix Track

Had an opportunity to perform a little remix on some really nice sounding guitar loops from Edge of Breakup, and thoroughly enjoyed the process of creating something from these guitar loops.

If you’re not familiar with Edge of Breakup and love all things pedals, be sure and check out the great work and coverage he offers on InstaGram:

https://www.instagram.com/edgeofbreakup/

I took the three loops he sent me and just kind of let Drambo and the loops guide me to where they needed to go. Anyway, hope you enjoy this sort of stuff as much as i do. I pinged a few of you since i know you enjoy the lush ambience of the axe.
@david_2017 @stemshade @reasOne

Thanks as always for watching.

Comments

• Very nice @echoopera That one loop kinda had a drone quality to it so they way it ran throughout really brought the track together. Video is cool too. Loved that double image of Drambo and the landscape stuff. Ended too soon...

• @JRSIV said:
    Very nice @echoopera That one loop kinda had a drone quality to it so they way it ran throughout really brought the track together. Video is cool too. Loved that double image of Drambo and the landscape stuff. Ended too soon...

Thanks for giving it a viewing. And I agree, it should have been longer...so I may have to revisit it this week. :smile: Thanks again for the comment and viewership.

• @echoopera great track! i missed it before.

• @stemshade said:
    @echoopera great track! i missed it before.

@stemshade said:
    @echoopera great track! i missed it before.

Many thanks sir. 👊🏼™️