Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio interface.

Hi.

Got a zoom u44.

For it to show in AUM, it needs the apple power cable connected to the cck ( ipad ) I can then unplug the power cable and it still show in AUM. Obviously theres a printer cable thing for sound and midi. It dosent show in AUM with just the printer cable. I need to connect the apple power cable then disconnect the apple power cable ( if the ipad dosent need charging )

Dont think it used to do this.

Just to clarify also.

I have mains power to zoom u44 and if the ipad needs power I use the apple charger. So with a battery setup in zoom disregarded. They do both need their own mains power.

Thanks.