Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to level up your Drum making skills

So, I'm only here until Tuesday before I completely focus on other tasks but I wanted to add some value to your production skills.

If you've ever struggled with making good drum patterns on Beat Sequencer, check out this video by Splice.
I have to say, this really helped LEVEL UP my drum making skills.

Also check out #SEONN or youtube.com/seonnthaproducer for more iOS production tips. Working on a looping/sampling series this month and next. There's a video I will release about a particular app later this week that will revolutionize the way you see Garageband. (This is only 20% clickbait. The tip is THAT good).