Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where do my discussion drafts save to?

Was starting a new discussion trying to embed a soundcloud link and was saving the discussion as a draft- now I can’t find it anywhere

Where does the audiobus forum save drafts?

Comments

• edited May 2020

Funnily enough I also had to test it first. The draft pops up in the right side menu after a while. Right below "My dicussions". Might take a while until the menu updates.

• @Jonny8 said:
    Funnily enough I also had to test it first. The draft pops up in the right side menu after a while. Right below "My dicussions". Might take a while until the menu updates.

Thank you!

Does this work on mobile? I’m trying but I don’t see it...when you say ‘after awhile’ do you mean that it’s some sort of pop up you have to wait to appear? You see it on your profile page below ‘my discussions’?

• I am on ipad. I saved the draft and nothing happend then I just klicked "my discussions" and "my drafts" appeared right below that

• @Jonny8 found it~ thank you!

• Lol, I just tried on the iphone and can’t find it :-)

• @Jonny8 said:
    Lol, I just tried on the iphone and can’t find it :-)

I had to repeat your steps but rotate the phone horizontally as if the browser width was that of being viewed on a small ipad