Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - baldness, how go accept and get rid of what’s left???

Hi there guys.
So basically i turned 30 few months ago.
But for 2 years now, I’ve had a bald spot in the middle of my head, which i use cornrows to cover up🤣🤣🤣.
But lately I’ve been considering cutting what is left of my hair..
The patch it’s self is not that big.
To all the bald men in here, how old where you when you went bald and what gave you the courage to do so??🤣🤣

Comments

• I’ve receded a bit at the front, but the rest is as thick as a bush, and getting long again.

I’m going for the mad professor/70’s German experimental electronic musician look, and I urge everyone else to do the same.

• wimwim
    edited May 2020

Considering the @MonzoPro look myself since I've not been able to get a haircut for the past two months. I gotta say it's pretty awesome crazy when I first roll outta bed in the morning. Makes me 4 inches taller too and makes the neighbor lady extremely nervous about my mental health, which is a good thing.

But if I was losing my hair I'd go for the shaved head. Looks badass IMO. If not badass enough then a couple of tattoos should do it.

• edited May 2020

I started losing my hair at 17. Probably started with a virus (!!)... always ahead of my time. It was manageable till I was around 60. My second exwife wanted me to shave my head completely. So I did, hoping I would get more sex out of her... which I didn’t. She loved it, everyone else didn’t. So when we divorced I grew it back. It had a bit of a Treblinka look, honestly.

Now my second ex is my girlfriend exwife. I am balder than ever... getting pretty bad now at almost seventy two. But typical pattern baldness. She would like me to shave it again. She was going to wax her pussy in return, and naturally I hoped it would lead to more sex. But it didn’t. The plague came and neither of us can get tonsorial services without risking our insignificant lives. And that’s how life goes, now, doesn’t it?

I hope that answers your question.

• I started very clearly losing it in my 20s, (just after I got married, phew!) and had a Woody Harrelson / Opie Cunningham thing in my early 30s. Now I just hat up most of the time and shave it all off four or five times a year.

• edited May 2020

@MonzoPro @wim do you mean something like this? 🤣🤣

• @LinearLineman said:
    I started losing my hair at 17. Probably started with a virus (!!)... always ahead of my time. It was manageable till I was around 60. My second exwife wanted me to shave my head completely. So I did, hoping I would get more sex out of her... which I didn’t. She loved it, everyone else didn’t. So when we divorced I grew it back. It had a bit of a Treblinka look, honestly.

Now my second ex is my girlfriend exwife. I am balder than ever... getting pretty bad now at almost seventy two. But typical pattern baldness. She would like me to shave it again. She was going to wax her pussy in return, and naturally I hoped it would lead to more sex. But it didn’t. The plague came and neither of us can get tonsorial services without risking our insignificant lives. And that’s how life goes, now, doesn’t it?

🤣🤣🤣 mind blowing..from your pic (if that’s you) I would never say you are 72, you’ve aged well.
    My girlfriend is also encouraging me to shave it..
    I basically keep taking the hair cutting machine and dropping it back for hours now 🤣🤣

• @Paa89 said:

Are you sure she's talking about your head?

• @AudioGus said:
    I started very clearly losing it in my 20s, (just after I got married, phew!) and had a Woody Harrelson / Opie Cunningham thing in my early 30s. Now I just hat up most of the time and shave it all off four or five times a year.

Was it hard to let go?

• @wim said:

@Paa89 said:

Are you sure she's talking about your head?

Pretty sure..oh wait lemme ask 🤣🤣🤣

• Get yourself some clippers and get drunk then do your hair, maybe use someone whos not drunk might be better.
    I got drunk in Halifax and was fed up of walking down the street in the direction of the wind. Been bald for 30years now, saves a fortune on hairdressers.

• @Paa89 said:

@AudioGus said:
    I started very clearly losing it in my 20s, (just after I got married, phew!) and had a Woody Harrelson / Opie Cunningham thing in my early 30s. Now I just hat up most of the time and shave it all off four or five times a year.

Was it hard to let go?

Super easy! It fell out all by itself.

• Either got to be completely feral, wild man don't care, grow what's left and own it, or shave it off. At some point someone will tell you to shave it off and they'd be right. I can't honestly remember feeling bad about it at the time. I just think back to madder days and all those times I could of lost more important body parts and think fuck it if all I've lost is my hair I'm bloody grateful.

• Shave it and grow a lil beard

• Boldy Man is cult.

• I had shoulder-length hair up until maybe a year and a half ago, when I opted for a buzzcut instead of the cap that I wouldn't leave the house without (you're my tribe @AudioGus). If you're looking for courage, maybe do something to feel attractive as you psych yourself up? Get healthy! Get yourself in shape. Get cheekbones and abs and sunshine if you can. Watch some Dwayne Johnson films.

When you do cut it, it'll be a weight lifted. You might feel a bit weird for the first few weeks, but the lightness will still be there. Then it's just maintenance, which is really easy if you get the right clippers (I trim in the shower twice a week - it takes 2 minutes).

• @Toastedghost said:
    I got drunk in Halifax and was fed up of walking down the street in the direction of the wind.

I expect you to use this as first line, something post-Dylan please.

• SHAVE IT ALL ✊🏻

• @LinearLineman said:

Made me guffaw...

• I was bald at 25. I regret the years I spent stressing about it. A good friend told me to shave that shit. I did and haven’t looked back. My wife loves it and has told me she feels lucky I don’t have hair. Weird world.

• I remember when I was 19 I pulled half a soccer ball over my head. In dim light I could conceive how I would look bald. Not too shabby I thought so I shaved everything off, which wasn’t much anymore at that young age sadly. Now I’m 46 and haven’t regretted it, I shave my head almost every week with a razor.

Now if I could choose, I certainly would have grown thick long hair but hey you can’t have everything can you?

Just do a little experiment. Shave everything off and check the mirror. If you don’t like it let it grow back.

Good luck!

• @wim said:
    Considering the @MonzoPro look myself since I've not been able to get a haircut for the past two months. I gotta say it's pretty awesome crazy when I first roll outta bed in the morning. Makes me 4 inches taller too and makes the neighbor lady extremely nervous about my mental health, which is a good thing.

Mine does that. As it’s thick and curly, I can mould it into weird shapes, for example a giant horn sticking up from the top of my head. Hours of fun.

@Paa89 said:

It’s me!!!

• ALBALB
    edited May 2020

I’ve been shaving my head for about 20 years - I’m 56. I shave it every other day in the shower. Less messy than doing it at the sink and pretty fast using the touch method. You get used to it.

• @JRSIV said:

@LinearLineman said:

Made me guffaw...

My goodness I’m still chuckling.

Mine started leaving in earnest in my 30s. I’ve been getting the buzz cut for years now. But in the current situation I haven’t had a cut in months. So, it’s long in back and long on the sides and well .... pretty ridiculous but I’m leaving it until I feel safe getting it cut. Hair pffff ... highly overrated. I’m now trying to emulate Subotnik.

• I shaved my head when I was 21. No regrets, although I did have to keep fighting off LinearLineman’s ex...

• Is there a place for talking about things no one else cares about. I mean, I'm balding but I'd hardly come to a place where others visit for audio information and inject a chrome dome sufferers thread into the mix. Imagine going over to Baldies Talk Baldy Issues and starting a thread on the latest EG Slicer.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/forums

• @AudioGus said:

@Paa89 said:

@AudioGus said:

Was it hard to let go?

Super easy! It fell out all by itself.

🤣🤣

• @Toastedghost said:
    Get yourself some clippers and get drunk then do your hair, maybe use someone whos not drunk might be better.
    I got drunk in Halifax and was fed up of walking down the street in the direction of the wind. Been bald for 30years now, saves a fortune on hairdressers.

Just done 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i closed my eyes and started cutting

• @SpartanClownTide said:
    Either got to be completely feral, wild man don't care, grow what's left and own it, or shave it off. At some point someone will tell you to shave it off and they'd be right. I can't honestly remember feeling bad about it at the time. I just think back to madder days and all those times I could of lost more important body parts and think fuck it if all I've lost is my hair I'm bloody grateful.

You probably right..just done clippin...no turning back now 🤣🤣🤣

• @MonzoPro said:

@wim said:

Mine does that. As it’s thick and curly, I can mould it into weird shapes, for example a giant horn sticking up from the top of my head. Hours of fun.

@Paa89 said:

It’s me!!!

Post some pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Paa89 said:

@Toastedghost said:
    Get yourself some clippers and get drunk then do your hair, maybe use someone whos not drunk might be better.

Just done 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i closed my eyes and started cutting

Good fer you, it will feel odd for a few days, jumps in the mirror and cooler on top, then you will be cool with it. Hats and caps also look great on bald men.