Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My amp is back at home.playing with my rivera s120.Video.

After a long period of time,i can finally play with my amp again.
It’s such a good feeling,i wanted to post something about this.
Playing with a real amp is really something else,even though i love playing through some of the amp sims.

Comments

• While you may love playing with your Rivera amp, Flo, I'm guessing the neighbors are wishing Nembrini would release an s120! 🤗

Some tasty licks — as always. I can just imagine how wonderful it must feel for you to play through real tubes and cabinets again.

• edited May 2020

Good to see you, Flo. Nice pickin’ as always. But where’s the amp? I mean.

• Sounds great... of course it must sound better in the room with the amp and it's speakers.

• @SNystrom said:
    While you may love playing with your Rivera amp, Flo, I'm guessing the neighbors are wishing Nembrini would release an s120! 🤗

Some tasty licks — as always. I can just imagine how wonderful it must feel for you to play through real tubes and cabinets

again.
    I put the amp through a load box,then in my apogee quartet.
    I can push the amp loud without disturbing anyone.
    It’s really great because i can have have a great sound at any volume and at any moment of the day (or night).
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Flo

• @LinearLineman said:
    Good to see you, Flo. Nice pickin’ as always. But where’s the amp? I mean.

• edited May 2020

Here is my set-up:

The amp goes in the rivera rockcrusher recording (with speaker simulator),then into the apogee quartet,then in my tannoy monitors.
    I have another rivera amp (bonehead)with a 4x12 speaker,but this one has to be fixed.
    I love the bonehead.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    Here is my set-up:

The amp goes in the rivera rockcrusher recording (with speaker simulator),then into the apogee quartet,then in my tannoy monitors.
    I have another rivera amp (bonehead)with a 4x12 speaker,but this one has to be fixed.
    I love the bonehead.

Thanks @McD .

Flo

• edited May 2020

Well, that all looks mighty fine. Just got this Kawai ES8 yesterday...

• Congrats @LinearLineman!
    It is very nice.

• Lovely. Nothing quite like a real amp :)

• @mistercharlie said:
    Lovely. Nothing quite like a real amp :)

😉😉