Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Takete sample manipulation

2»

Comments

• @Paulinko said:

@eccecelllo said:
    I love this app... but it crashes randomly (and consistently) and it doesn't scale properly in some idevices (iPad pro 2gen and iPad air 3gen). Many times I tried to motivate the developer to solve these issues... but Takete 2 just looks the same and has same issues... not a reliable tool for stage I'm afraid.

I hope this changes someday,.. I can imagine how annoying for a developer must be to test an app in all types of devices and iOS systems and keep it updated.

Have you tried using Takete since they updated it to fix the display issues for iPad Pros?

unfortunately that update has caused a new issue (the developer is aware) of controls going off screen, but hopefully he'll manage to sort it eventually. Inadequate Apple emulators is part of the problem.

• @Carnbot thank you, good to know the developer is on top of the problem.

• @Paulinko Auch! Nice that he fixed it! But it was also cropped in my iPad air 3 (not sure if that's fixed too), and it still was crashing a lot in different situations in two of my iPads. So I asked for a refund, quite expensive app (keeping in mind I already got version 1 which is basically the same), specially if it's not stable.

But I really hope it will get solved and one day it will be reliable.

Thanks for the hint.