Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

“Touch me not!” Three iPads musical dystopia

edited May 2020 in Creations

Once more, thanks to all the developers who create and improve amazing tools for music making. Specially Michael Tyson (Loopy! …this is how it all started), the absent team of VIDIBOX, Jonatan Lijedahl (AUM), Nic Grant (Midifire) and Sonosaurus (Thumbjam). You guys changed my way of making music!!

Really looking forward to be surprised by new challenging and beautifully designed apps.

Gesundheit to everyone from Berlin, let's not let this crisis to make us forget what's important.

https://www.facebook.com/eccecello

Comments

• Amazing!

• Bravo @eccecelllo
    One of the first and one of the best iOS musicians 😎. Happy to see new works from you!

• Thanks for sharing that @eccecelllo. That is incredible. We haven’t seen you around here in a long time.

• Great performance art and cellism. What is that keyboard behind you?

• edited May 2020

Thanks guys, I'm getting older but my iOS spirit keeps still young. Hahahahhaaha
    @LinearLineman That's a harpsichord. A tiny one. I love to play Bach on that thing. Somehow it compensates so much technology, screen and virtual stuff, I really need that ancient analog sound.

• And of course thanks to Sugarbytes! What would I do without Turnado. Hahahha... I just forgot them.

• edited May 2020

Whoa, what is this masterpiece? Thank you fornaharing your art. Wow. Damn, I'm so touched by the video and inspired.

Wow. Adding this to my playlist.

• Touchè!! Thanks man. I just hope developers keep doing these kind of apps.

• Awesome😃

• holy moly

• edited May 2020

By the way, here you can listen my music for free.
    Inspired in my daily work with Loopy, but recorded with my computer though.
    Some self promotion is not a sin! :grimace: