Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Which apps are iOS7.x compatible?

Greetings all, my first post here.

I have an iPad2 running iOS 5.1.1, which I want to upgrade to iOS 7.1.
I have multiple apps installed covering many categories.
Many of which have been upgraded beyond iOS 5.x (in the Appstore) while many still remain unchanged at version (iOS 3.x ~ 5.x).

I want to upgrade by making a snapshot of all the installed apps in both iTunes and iFunBox, then perform a Factory Reset, then reinstall apps from the Appstore, probably leaving out quite a few which I wont use again.

My worry is - will the apps which still remain compatible with iOS (3.x ~ 6.x), run Ok in iOS 7.1 ?
Or will they be not compatible and give my errors?

Also - Is there a master list register of which apps are compatible with which iOs version ?

Thanks.
Michael.

Comments

• edited March 2014

Hi.
    Usually, devs say "compatible with iOS XX.Y or later", so it could be some issues with some apps, but IMHO, go ahead.
    If one apps doesn't work properly in iOS 7.X, the dev surely will fix it.

• Unfortunately on the iTunes Store when it says an app supports 5.x or 6.x or later on the left, it doesn't necessarily mean it has been tested in iOS7. I would look at the latest release date for that, which may take some digging on your part. A recent update would suggest support.

I can tell you that Chord Organ and Kinderklavier are both iOS7/7.1 Compatible :)

Scott McKay Gibson, Owner, SMG Media