Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Oscilab - coming soon

This looks so cool - I hope it supports AudioBus...

http://2beat.io/oscilab/

Comments

• Yes!! Nice find...thanks for posting the link.

• This is a must.
    Thanks for the info. :)

• cool...Different Drummer style sequencer....but with more options :)

• Wow this looks way better than DD, I wouldn't even compare it to DD, its more like Stroke Machine or NXT.

• @Trueyorky said:

This looks so cool - I hope it supports AudioBus...

I wouldn't count on it-the page only mentions AudioCopy.

• If or when this gets Audiobus it's mine!

• Nice! I think I'll get tis one.

• Ooooohhh interesting, looks juicy

• It did look cool from a concept and UI point of view, but I didn't like what they created with it.

• Looked like a cousin to CoTracks to me (which is a great thing). Seeing the preset names and hearing the demo, I do hope it's something more/other then 808/909 drums and the usual bread & butter stuff. But whatever, it looks cool, and I'll more then likely get it :)

• @Wonko_The_Sane said:

If or when this gets Audiobus it's mine!

If/when it gets full midi sync it's mine. I doubt it really but I hope I'm wrong.

• Looks very well thought out. I'm liking what I see.

• Looks very nice, but sounds terrible!

• edited March 2014

Haha... I'd like to hear a few more demos before casting a judgement. Hard to make a call based on 1 demo from one single user.

• Yeah there was that one Z3TA+ video with aweful sounds. But Z3TA+ turnded out to be one of the best iOS synths imo. So who knows.....

• edited March 2014

Ooooo! Juicy me thinks! It looks like a lot of fun! Now this looks like something I would not have imagined but am going to love what it will do to my imagination.

• Dev says hoping to submit for review this weekend!!

• Looks interesting, the live filters on one page looked good. No audio though. Could do with midi sync to a sampler.

• @Trueyorky, Great news thanks!

• Anybody has news on this app release?
    I'm kinda still looking forward to it..

Cheers

• I'm pretty eager to try it out too. Looks like some fun.

• edited May 2014

@Trueyorky said:

Ooh nice :)

Not out in NZ, so out at midnight local time I'm guessing?

• Cool, should be fun.

• I dunno if/when it's out? You posted the link!!

;)

• They posted the link on their site on Friday - no mention of when it'll be released so maybe tonight, but it has been 2 days since the link uploaded, so not necessarily (in case anyone is going to hang around till midnight ;))

• @skoptic said:

They posted the link on their site on Friday - no mention of when it'll be released so maybe tonight, but it has been 2 days since the link uploaded, so not necessarily (in case anyone is going to hang around till midnight ;))

Party pooper :(

• I've been at the party for 3 days, the ketamine has worn off and the tunes are beginning to give me a headache ;)

• Well I'm 95% sure, for no reason at all, that this will show up at midnight. So I guess you gonna miss the real partaaay

• lol. I have been at the party for a few days too. Checked the site on an off chance and saw the app store links... got excited, clicked, sighed, clicked again... still clicking. Great party. I could use a little more punch.