Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hypnopad’s iPad only studio project

124»

Comments

• @hypnopad said:
    Decided to run my Drampaktor patch through FF Saturn 2 (glitchy goodness). Put on my space suit and took a trip. Played with fingers on a drum pad and the occasional glass to adjust knobs.Here’s a long one for you @wim. Check out YouTube for additional info.

Sounds good! Would love to have the video of you playing next time. 🙂

• Nice! Yep, I enjoyed the longer length. There's enough variety there to keep interest. 👍🏼

• @lukesleepwalker @wim Thanks guys. Yeah I’ve gotten lazy since I discovered screen recording. Will work on one soon- still adding stuff to this piece. Really enjoying this workflow.

• Here is a work in progress. Had a hard time remembering my Luma Fusion workflow. Nice coincidence that my visual effect kinda looks like the rings of Saturn. Check out YouTube description for details.

• Another winner. Very nice. B)

• OK... I'm convinced. I need to dig deep into Drambo as a drum pad target.
    Drampaktor responds well. I need something to get excited about and this
    looks promising. Thanks for leading the way towards hands on IOS creativity.

• Love that one, including the LumaFusion effects.

• edited July 2020

@wim @McD @lukesleepwalker 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Thanks guys.

@McD The sensitivity of the pad is both a blessing and a curse. I could never recreate that performance if I tried but maybe that’s a good thing.

Looks like Drambo might become my sample player of choice now that @rs2000 has created a nice time stretching patch. I now can use all the short melodic riffs that can now be triggered by the Mozaic hypnosequence script.
    It’s looking like my set up is coming into focus. AUM/Drambo/Mozaic/ numerous audio fx (I refuse to limit myself here). I’ve already sampled most of all my favorite iOS synths (Continua/ Kronecker/etc) to bring them into Ableton- I’ll just bring them back over for flexi.

• @hypnopad
    Your command station looks like it belongs to an advanced spaceship with pad-controlled navigation and far field radar.
    Exceptional.
    Whatever adventure you'll dive into, make sure you'll come back to earth every time 📡🚀🛰🔮⛱

• @rs2000 said:
    @hypnopad
    Your command station looks like it belongs to an advanced spaceship with pad-controlled navigation and far field radar.
    Exceptional.
    Whatever adventure you'll dive into, make sure you'll come back to earth every time 📡🚀🛰🔮⛱

@rs2000 Grateful the parachutes always open before splashdown ! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• My next excursion.

Details in the description on YouTube

• edited July 2020

Doing something a little different this time. It might appeal to the industrial ambient crowd.
    Broke out the Sensel Morph and decided to try out some new apps and apps I haven’t used before. Morph>Quanta>Saturn>Stratospheric Cloud Reverb (totally wet) > Undulator> Maximizer. Touché controller modulates Saturn.Drambo makes an appearance as a lead/auxiliary sound this time. An enjoyable little experiment.