Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ext Sequencer and Drum apps

Just trying to find best drum synth/machine to be triggered by my drumbrute. Tried Patterning but don’t think that accepts Note In, tried DM2 which seemed very promising but did weird stuff after a while. I am thinking Brambos apps but I will have to remap drumbrute midi notes to suit. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Comments

• Arturia iSpark. Will sync to MIDI too.
    If you want to go deeper and trigger synthesized and modeled drums over MIDI then Drambo would be a powerful option.
    There are some cool drum synth creations on
    https://patchstorage.com/platform/drambo/

• edited May 2020

Ruismaker Noir is pretty nice, especially if you run them so that you have one instance of noir for each drum pad on AUM. And you could run all or some of them through some effect chain. You could also do stuff like running the pitch on a sequencer inside AUM, but then triggering it with drumbrute(assign drum brute trigger to mute or VCA envelope AU module from ivcs3 AU module set you get with the synth app, while sequencer is doing what ever behind the mute/closed envelope when not triggered). Similar to what you could easily do with DFAM using its 8 step pitch sequencer with external drum trigger.