Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Still looking for right music sketching app

Here is what I really want for a music sketching app. I want to choose from a set of labeled chords in a diatonic scale. I want to play those chords and then pluck out single note melodies. I want to actually see the labels for each of the notes on the keyboard, since I don't know the keyboard very well.

And, lastly, I would like to be able to automatically transcribe the chord and the note values of something I liked so that I could see what I have done later. That is, to see the chords I have settled on, and the notes of the melody I like. (Not MIDI.)

A number of apps come very close. Chordion, ChordPolyPad for real time playing, and iReal Pro, Suggester, and ChordBot for creating and transcribing chord progressions.

Any other apps I should check out?

Thanks,
Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comments