Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Master Manipulator

edited May 20 in Creations

AUM , Brambos Scatterbrain,Noir, AD Replicant, Discord, DDMF Stereo, TB barricade, Secret Sauce (drum dirt)

Comments

• @noob said:

AUM , Brambos Scatterbrain,Noir, AD Replicant, Discord, DDMF Stereo, TB barricade, Secret Sauce (drum dirt)

Very cool! Total groove switch started to happened about 30 seconds in when the kick drum became more prominent, I listened to it again listening at the top and it's the same sequence I think but the processing just changed its sound profile. I LOVE shit like that. Taking one music phrase, loop, recording, etc and then morphing it with effects etc to where it sounds like a totally new bit.

Great track brother. Listen on real speakers friends, you can really hear that weight and warmth the DDMF comp provides.

• Oh, and here I was wishing the Infected Mushrooms Manipulator was available as an AUV3...
    https://polyversemusic.com/products/manipulator/

Anyways nice track :D

• Excellent man, you’re going places. @noob

• edited May 21

@Samu @JRSIV @Gavinski
    thank you all for the feedback!
    funny midi sync problem in AUM to my xstation had to manually ”dial” in tempo on the fly on synth a mess that turned out to be pretty ”live” ...glued together with tempo based efx in AUM replicant Discord etc