Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best IOS Puzzle Games! Any suggestions?

12345679»

Comments

• @Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    L'as-tu acheté finalement?

Ah non... j'avais même carrément zappé l'histoire 😁🙈

Après avoir fini les Blockwick 1 et 2 à 100%, j'ai un peu (beaucoup) lâché les jeux à part Mario Kart Tour et actuellement Moncage qui est excellent même si un peu "tortillon" à certains moments (je suis d'ailleurs bloqué depuis plusieurs jours... mais je ne veux jamais utiliser les indices 😂🙈)

J'vais ajouter Moncage à ma liste Steam, merci.

• @jrjulius said:
    I’ve really, really been enjoying Card Crawl Adventure — https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/card-crawl-adventure/id1571091032

It’s not strictly a puzzle game, but you need to think through every turn to find the optimal path if you want to survive. A nice blend of deck building, combat strategy, and press-your-luck gold hoarding.

All of TinyTouchTales’s games are worth your time, and I think they’re all free-to-try now. I haven’t had enough time with this one to comment on its longevity, but as of now I strongly recommend it.

It looks interresting, thanks for the suggestion.

• edited August 2022

@jrjulius said:
    I’ve really, really been enjoying Card Crawl Adventure — https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/card-crawl-adventure/id1571091032

It’s not strictly a puzzle game, but you need to think through every turn to find the optimal path if you want to survive. A nice blend of deck building, combat strategy, and press-your-luck gold hoarding.

All of TinyTouchTales’s games are worth your time, and I think they’re all free-to-try now. I haven’t had enough time with this one to comment on its longevity, but as of now I strongly recommend it.

Thanks, missed this! Looks like it got released right after I got all his games as well as Krumit’s Tale (cannot recommend that one enough). That set had tided me over all year til Dicey Dungeons came out 3 weeks ago or so.

• Space Marshals 1 & 2 shooter but also puzzle like.

Tricky shot

Trick shot 1 & 2 but I think they removed 1, and couldn’t find 2 the other day

• @Kichilli said:
    I like Red's Kingdom

Do you have a link for the game?

• Railbound was a nice experience, with very satisfying graphics and sound. It allowed me to take a break from Baba is you for a week, which I love but can be soul crushing at times.

• The Signal State is really cool on Steam.

Modular Synths + Puzzles solving.

It's like VCVRack + Zachtronics

• Ooh, some nice suggestions. I’m gonna check those out, but won’t this detract me from music making? Overall I think the world would be a better place, but still…

• @pedro said:
    Ooh, some nice suggestions. I’m gonna check those out, but won’t this detract me from music making? Overall I think the world would be a better place, but still…

Fuel your passion any way you want. I like video game, I like modular synth, I like making music on my iPad, etc. You can try more than 1 thing :) It's not distraction if you like it.

• The Signal State is really good. A Zachtronics like game with modular synth. Here is a cool puzzles from the game. There is 41 of them.

• @Grandbear said:
    Railbound was a nice experience, with very satisfying graphics and sound. It allowed me to take a break from Baba is you for a week, which I love but can be soul crushing at times.

Did not know it was on iOS. Cool

• @Svetlovska said:

Yeah, 2 posts up I posted one of the puzzle of the game. It's a really fun game.

Puzzle game + synths, it's a dream game for me.

• If you guys like modular puzzle games there’s always Drambo

• edited August 2023

"If you're looking for some fantastic puzzle games for iOS, I've got a great suggestion for you! While digital puzzles are fun, have you ever tried 1000-piece puzzles in the physical world? They offer a unique and immersive experience that's hard to beat. You can find a wonderful collection of such puzzles at this 1000 piece puzzles website. They have a variety of designs that cater to different interests and aesthetics. Whether it's digital or physical, puzzles are a fantastic way to unwind, stimulate your mind, and have a great time. Give it a try, and I'm sure you'll love the challenge and satisfaction they bring!"