Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best IOS Puzzle Games! Any suggestions?

Comments

• @Montreal_Music said:
    I’m stuck here. I’m half-way in the game with all perfect scores but this level of Quell Zen looks impossible to me.

I can't help you, "Zen" is the only one I don't have πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• It's not iOS, but Baba is You is an absolute masterpiece. 1 month ago, I heard about the game for the first time and the retro look of the game repel me. But many people that I respect a lot strongly suggested me the game. And now I can say that this is my favorite game from 2019. I you like really clever and original puzzle games, you cannot never try this game.

• edited January 2021

I’ve been stuck on this level for a few years by now. The game is called Flipominos and is still available on the AppStore. Someone please download it and solve level 44...Edit: and screen record it!!

• @ChrisG said:
    I’ve been stuck on this level for a few years by now. The game is called Flipominos and is still available on the AppStore. Someone please download it and solve level 44...Edit: and screen record it!!

I’ve downloaded the game, but I’m on level 12. It’s tough. If I grind my way to the top, I will let you know.

• I've solved puzzle 44 πŸ€—... but, I have to admit that I go through every levels "au petit bonheur la chance" as we say in french.
    I'm not a big fan of this game, so I don't think I'm going to keep on this adventure.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@ChrisG said:

I’ve downloaded the game, but I’m on level 12. It’s tough. If I grind my way to the top, I will let you know.

You better! πŸ˜‚

@Gratouilli said:
    I've solved puzzle 44 πŸ€—... but, I have to admit that I go through every levels "au petit bonheur la chance" as we say in french.
    I'm not a big fan of this game, so I don't think I'm going to keep on this adventure.

Please do post the solution if you try 44 again. I’m not joking, years, I’ve been stuck for years!:-(

• edited January 2021

@ChrisG πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰... I let you find the "perfect solution" πŸ˜€

• @Gratouilli said:

Yes!!! Thank you, I’m just gonna let this moment sink in for a bit before touching the next level πŸ˜‚

• @ChrisG said:

@Gratouilli said:

Yes!!! Thank you, I’m just gonna let this moment sink in for a bit before touching the next level πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚

• edited January 2021

@Montreal_Music said:
    It's not iOS, but Baba is You is an absolute masterpiece. 1 month ago, I heard about the game for the first time and the retro look of the game repel me. But many people that I respect a lot strongly suggested me the game. And now I can say that this is my favorite game from 2019. I you like really clever and original puzzle games, you cannot never try this game.

Please send the link to look for it

• @Prog1967 said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    It's not iOS, but Baba is You is an absolute masterpiece. 1 month ago, I heard about the game for the first time and the retro look of the game repel me. But many people that I respect a lot strongly suggested me the game. And now I can say that this is my favorite game from 2019. I you like really clever and original puzzle games, you cannot never try this game.

Sure! https://store.steampowered.com/app/736260/Baba_Is_You/

• @Gratouilli said:

That was so satisfying!

• @zah said:

@ChrisG said:

@Gratouilli said:
    https://youtu.be /OeRzOxP3rs8

I was ready to screenshot a chunk yesterday. I was on the very last move before dropping the blue cube onto the blue floor section...It had taken quite a while - mostly repeating back and forth. I went back a few moves to get ready to screenshot - swiped down in the top right corner to screen shot, but hit the $%$%$%!! game reset button in the same corner and lost everything without completing the level!! Then get completely lost again!
    thanks a lot, lol.
    Can be done in 19:

Show off πŸ˜‚...😫

• edited January 2021

@Prog1967 said:

@Montreal_Music said:

You have to create the rules in each level to win (the games have 200 of them).

Example:

You can move each block of text to create new rules. This was a beginner level. I'm at around 30 and it's already hard. But it's really clever. I feel like a genius after almost each level.

• Does somebody know "Swim Out" ?
    It seems to be the same kind of game that the "GO" series : https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/swim-out/id1204231646

• @Gratouilli said:
    Does somebody know "Swim Out" ?
    It seems to be the same kind of game that the "GO" series : https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/swim-out/id1204231646

I just bought the game. Looks cool. I will try it later today. For 1,39$, it's not a big risk. The rating are good.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

I just bought the game. Looks cool. I will try it later today. For 1,39$, it's not a big risk. The rating are good.

I've just bought it too πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

• @Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

Are you sometimes using a gaming controller with your iPad? I want to buy the game Oddmar for iPad, but I think my experience will be better with a controller. I don’t know which controller to buy. Bluetooth controller are lag free? Do you know?

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

Are you sometimes using a gaming controller with your iPad? I want to buy the game Oddmar for iPad, but I think my experience will be better with a controller. I don’t know which controller to buy. Bluetooth controller are lag free? Do you know?

I don't use any controller, but to play Oddmar it would surely be easier. Anyway, with the onscreen controls the experience is still extra fun. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰

• @Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

I don't use any controller, but to play Oddmar it would surely be easier. Anyway, with the onscreen controls the experience is still extra fun. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰

Oddmar is really good, I played it with the touchscreen and it was excellent. Dandara is good too

• @Prog1967 said:

@Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

Oddmar is really good, I played it with the touchscreen and it was excellent. Dandara is good too

I will bought both games! Thanks for the suggestion! Dandara reminds me the game Metroid!

• I have these 2 games. They are both really well done. Cosmic Express is more fun in my opinion. But for the price, you can pick em both.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @winconway said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

Lag is fine, but finding games that support controllers on iOS is still hit and miss, you can blame Apple for that, they spent years blocking various Bluetooth controllers with every new OS update, now nobody really cares about iOS as a gaming platform for anything outside of touchscreen.

Blocking various Bluetooth controllers? Why they were doing this?

• What is the best controller to go with the iPad. XBOX one controller? I don't want to put 200$ on a gaming controller.

• I am a huge PlayStation loyalist, and did a ton of research.

I actually chose the XBOX wireless controller, and I am very happy with it.

• edited January 2021

@johnfromberkeley said:
    I am a huge PlayStation loyalist, and did a ton of research.

Thanks! I'm sure you do. I just placed my order after your recommendation. I cannot wait!

I am not a roguelike player, but I heard SO SO SO many good words about the game Dead Cells, that I will buy it on the iPad. With my new controller it will be a better experience.

If you have puzzle plateformers suggestions in mind, don't hesitate to give me your recommendations.

I said it 100 times, but Leo's Fortune is the best puzzle plateformer I have played. There is not enough games like this.

• I've tried my son's xbox one controller to play Oddmar, and I have to admit that it's way easier than the onscreen controls πŸ€—

• @Gratouilli said:
    I've tried my son's xbox one controller to play Oddmar, and I have to admit that it's way easier than the onscreen controls πŸ€—

I'm sure. It's expensive, but the controller is suited for iPad, PC and, if I understand correctly, even a Nintendo Switch. I will not use it very often, but when you need it, it's fun to have it.

Thanks for your feedback!

• @Montreal_Music said:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    I am a huge PlayStation loyalist, and did a ton of research.

Thanks! I'm sure you do. I just placed my order after your recommendation. I cannot wait!

I am not a roguelike player, but I heard SO SO SO many good words about the game Dead Cells, that I will buy it on the iPad. With my new controller it will be a better experience.

If you have puzzle plateformers suggestions in mind, don't hesitate to give me your recommendations.

I said it 100 times, but Leo's Fortune is the best puzzle plateformer I have played. There is not enough games like this.

Dead Cells is amazing. Leos Fortune is really good