Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best IOS Puzzle Games! Any suggestions?

Comments

• @Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    My favorite iOS puzzle game is on sale.

All apps by Maxim are top notch genius puzzle games. He put so much effort in it. Really really fun games.

Very good game which has made me nut to solve several puzzle 🤪

Je suis rendu au 30 je pense. Je ne prends jamais aucun indice. J'adore le concept c'est génial. J'ai acheté Spacechem et Opus Magnum sur PC pour continuer à résoudre ce genre de puzzles. Si tu as d'autres suggestions, j'écoute! Unit 404 est aussi très intéressant et en réduction.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

All apps by Maxim are top notch genius puzzle games. He put so much effort in it. Really really fun games.

Je suis rendu au 30 je pense. Je ne prends jamais aucun indice. J'adore le concept c'est génial. J'ai acheté Spacechem et Opus Magnum sur PC pour continuer à résoudre ce genre de puzzles. Si tu as d'autres suggestions, j'écoute! Unit 404 est aussi très intéressant et en réduction.

Je viens de prendre The Sequence 2 et Unit 404 😉.
    J'adore 7 Billion Humans 👍🏻

• I tried to get into the Witness, but it was just too finicky on the iPad and I get getting frustrated. Really cool idea and some challenging puzzles, but required more time than I wanted to put into it too.

• @Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

Je viens de prendre The Sequence 2 et Unit 404 😉.
    J'adore 7 Billion Humans 👍🏻

C’est mieux de commencer avec 7 Billion Humans ou Human Resource Machine?

• Not sure I understand the French correctly ;) but I’d start with Human Resource Machine, brilliant game. 7 Billion Humans is also good as a follow up, but HRM is the better game for me.

• @Vip8888 said:
    Not sure I understand the French correctly ;) but I’d start with Human Resource Machine, brilliant game. 7 Billion Humans is also good as a follow up, but HRM is the better game for me.

You should have understood french perfectly well 😉.
    @Montreal_Music, I don't have HRM 🤷‍♂️... and I'll first try to finish 7 Billion before buying it 😁

• edited December 2020

Not Puzzle at all.... but GRID the racing game is on sale for the first time ever. Its console quality racing game. Now I stop hijacking the thread.

I liked tomb raider go as a puzzle and strategy game and Rymdkapsel as a RTS minimal game, real cool

• edited December 2020

@david_2017 said:
    I liked tomb raider go as a puzzle and strategy game ...

The 3 "GO" are excellent, but Tomb raider is too easy.

• @Vip8888 said:
    Not sure I understand the French correctly ;) but I’d start with Human Resource Machine, brilliant game. 7 Billion Humans is also good as a follow up, but HRM is the better game for me.

Thanks! This morning, on my email box:

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Vip8888 said:

Thanks! This morning, on my email box:

... 😂... I think I won't wait 'till I finish 7 Billion so... 🙈😎

• @Turntablist said:
    Any good Jewel/match games that you can just pay for and not have a never ending drawl of adverts for other crap, or non stop in app purchases ?

Hi!
    Some good match threes with ethical pricing include:

Hero Emblems
    Scurvy Scallywags
    Block Legend
    You Must Build A Boat
    Devil Shard
    Evergarden

Other good simple games that you will actually own after purchase include:

Desert Golfing
    Treasure Buster
    Reigns
    Downwell
    SPL-T
    Fotonica
    Spelltower
    Critter Panic

Good pay once puzzlers to consider:

Strata
    Mini Metro
    Super Sharp
    Tiny Bubbles
    Blockwick
    Prune
    Trick Shot
    Heroes of Loot
    Cat Physics
    Furdemption
    Eloh
    Road not Taken
    Blown Away
    Tengami
    Red's Kingdom

And some strategic puzzlers:

FTL
    Dream Quest
    Sproggiwood
    Hoplite
    Imbroglio
    Fidel

And finally - the best for last - Thumb Jam: An unmatched strategic puzzle tower defense physics based FPS and action-aventure RPG sports racing wargame platformer simulator that uses turn based tactics and real time strategy beat-em-up survival horror mechanics, a metroidvania stealth tactical rhythm game roguelike sandbox monster-tamer MMORPG of unmatched quality featuring billions of hours of immersive open world sandbox gameplay!

• @MidiVanHalen said:

@Turntablist said:
    Any good Jewel/match games that you can just pay for and not have a never ending drawl of adverts for other crap, or non stop in app purchases ?

Hi!
    Some good match threes with ethical pricing include:

Hero Emblems
    Scurvy Scallywags
    Block Legend
    You Must Build A Boat
    Devil Shard
    Evergarden

Other good simple games that you will actually own after purchase include:

Desert Golfing
    Treasure Buster
    Reigns
    Downwell
    SPL-T
    Fotonica
    Spelltower
    Critter Panic

Good pay once puzzlers to consider:

Strata
    Mini Metro
    Super Sharp
    Tiny Bubbles
    Blockwick
    Prune
    Trick Shot
    Heroes of Loot
    Cat Physics
    Furdemption
    Eloh
    Road not Taken
    Blown Away
    Tengami
    Red's Kingdom

And some strategic puzzlers:

FTL
    Dream Quest
    Sproggiwood
    Hoplite
    Imbroglio
    Fidel

And finally - the best for last - Thumb Jam: An unmatched strategic puzzle tower defense physics based FPS and action-aventure RPG sports racing wargame platformer simulator that uses turn based tactics and real time strategy beat-em-up survival horror mechanics, a metroidvania stealth tactical rhythm game roguelike sandbox monster-tamer MMORPG of unmatched quality featuring billions of hours of immersive open world sandbox gameplay!

Wow, thank you for taking the time to wrote this list. Strata is a great game, but not on the AppStore anymore. YES, you still can download the game, but you have to subscribe to a website to play the game. But it still a 10/10 game in my book! I bought it on PC instead!

• edited May 2023

Steam Winter Sale! Huge deals on almost every games. The deals are between 20% and 90% OFF. I bought for about 200$ of game for like 75$. All puzzle games. Some games have been suggested by this thread.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Steam Winter Sale! Huge deals on almost every games. The deals are between 20% and 90% OFF. I bought for about 200$ of game for like 75$. All puzzle games. Some games have been suggested by this thread.

But make sure you also check out the EPIC sale, as they have UNLIMITED $10\£10 vouchers for purchases over £13.99. So for example, CONTROL Ultimate Edition is £17.49 on Steam, but on EPIC, it's 40% off, plus the £10 voucher makes it just over £11.

So check on EPIC before purchasing on Steam.

• @craftycurate said:

@Montreal_Music said:

But make sure you also check out the EPIC sale, as they have UNLIMITED $10\£10 vouchers for purchases over £13.99. So for example, CONTROL Ultimate Edition is £17.49 on Steam, but on EPIC, it's 40% off, plus the £10 voucher makes it just over £11.

Ohhh, thanks :smiley:

More money to spend.

• edited December 2020

@Montreal_Music said:

@craftycurate said:

@Montreal_Music said:

Ohhh, thanks :smiley:

More money to spend.

Yes! And depending on your budget, unfortunately when you spend the £10 coupon they give you another one. Sneaky devils, But EPIC is making a big effort to break into the gaming market so they are offering quite a few free games lately. Also check out their FREE GAMES ... one every day during Christmas season.

Today's game is METRO REDUX 2033 ... free for another 14 hours or so.

• Someone suggested theses games:

Brillant and addictive! Soooo good. Take the 2 apps right now when they are on sale.

• @Montreal_Music Have you tried Alto’s Odyssey? Less of a puzzle game and more of an adventure, but currently 80% off. https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/altos-odyssey/id1182456409

• edited December 2020

Not a puzzle game, but Cribbage With Grandpas is free right now. (US store anyway.) The cribbage is solid and the character creation is delightful. I like how you score your hand in this version, by tapping on the card combinations.
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cribbage-with-grandpas/id1131745606

• @craftycurate said:
    @Montreal_Music Have you tried Alto’s Odyssey? Less of a puzzle game and more of an adventure, but currently 80% off. https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/altos-odyssey/id1182456409

I have downloaded it for free a couple of months ago. Did not open the app at this day. It's time! Thank you!

• @Montreal_Music this is free right now ... a fun traffic management puzzle ... https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/traffix-city-rush/id1465703539 ... I’ve played a few levels and it’s quite challenging esp if you want to get perfect scores on each level!

• edited December 2020

I'm itching for a new Michael Brough game. Loved P1 Select and absolutely adored Cinco Paus and 868-Hack, but Imbroglio didn't do it for me. I need the instant jump in and go, not some master-planning deck-building before the action even starts. Just let me take it one room at a time and expand my strategy as I see fit the longer I spend with the game. Imbroglio overwhelms with options, especially after buying the IAP, and the medieval aesthetic is by far the weakest of all his games.

I guess these would fall more into "strategy" than "puzzle" games, though.

• @craftycurate said:
    @Montreal_Music this is free right now ... a fun traffic management puzzle ... https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/traffix-city-rush/id1465703539 ... I’ve played a few levels and it’s quite challenging esp if you want to get perfect scores on each level!

Thank you I took the game! Cheers!

• Myst fans and The Room fans, I'm talking to you! Is this worth it? On sale now! Some says it's awesome, some says it's to difficult and slow.

• edited December 2020

@tja said:

@Vip8888 said:
    One of my favourite’s is Simon Tatham’s Puzzles. Free collection of great games:

https://apps.apple.com/se/app/simon-tathams-portable-puzzle-collection/id622220631?l=en

Is that the same Simon who develops PuTTY?!? :o

Yup, same Simon Tatham, it's his collection but he didn't write this particular port. This is a classic puzzle collection.. nothing flashy, just a solid collection of randomly generated puzzles (mostly logic) with a configurable range of difficulty. Game apps come and go but this one always stays on my phone.

• edited December 2020

@Montreal_Music said:
    Myst fans and The Room fans, I'm talking to you! Is this worth it? On sale now! Some says it's awesome, some says it's to difficult and slow.

It worth it. Not "too diffucult" at all... and "slow" like an adventure game can be, but nothing boring here (imho). Some parts (not so many in fact) are tricky but really "doable".
    It's a long time since I've finished it, but I remerber I enjoyed the game 👍🏻

• @Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    Myst fans and The Room fans, I'm talking to you! Is this worth it? On sale now! Some says it's awesome, some says it's to difficult and slow.

It worth it. Not "too diffucult" at all... and "slow" like an adventure game can be, but nothing boring here (imho). Some parts (not so many in fact) are tricky but really "doable".

The negatives critiques are saying that you only have to find thing and not solve puzzles. Is it true?

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Gratouilli said:

@Montreal_Music said:

The negatives critiques are saying that you only have to find thing and not solve puzzles. Is it true?

As far as I remember (but I would have to reinstall the game to be sure), you have to find things that will allow you to activate or build other things that will allow you keep the adventure on.
    The scene is a "castle" in which you have unlock the different areas.
    You have a lot to read during the game and that keeps (for me) a sort of immersive experience that I really liked.

• I’m stuck here. I’m half-way in the game with all perfect scores but this level of Quell Zen looks impossible to me.