Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best IOS Puzzle Games! Any suggestions?

Comments

• @Artvarg said:
    Anyone else hooked on Good Sudoku?

My vote for top 3 puzzle games on iOS:

Threes
    Monument Valley 1&2
    Patterns (Apple Arcade)

If you like Monument Valley you’ve got to check out STARMAN 🙂

• And for those of you who love Monument Valley, I suggest Dream Machine, a dystopian version of Monument Valley.

• @zeroG said:

@Artvarg said:
    Anyone else hooked on Good Sudoku?

My vote for top 3 puzzle games on iOS:

Threes
    Monument Valley 1&2
    Patterns (Apple Arcade)

If you like Monument Valley you’ve got to check out STARMAN 🙂

Starman looks like Limbo meets Monument Valley!

• For a weird reason, this game is really satisfying to play:

• edited December 2020

@Gratouilli said:

@craftycurate said:

@Gratouilli said:

@craftycurate said:

@Gratouilli said:

@craftycurate said:
    GRIS is on sale right now (£1.99 instead of £4.99) More of a puzzle platformer, perhaps even Metriodvania-esque to a degree, not sure if that's included in what you're after. Has beautiful artwork, soundtrack and story and it has ported really well to iOS.

This game is fantastic 🥰

It is amazing isn't it! I love everything about this game, and how the elements blend to create an immersive experience.

I love how it is a game, an interactive artwork, or perhaps even a wordless graphic novel, all rolled into one, though it is fully a game all the while.

I've finished it pretty quick (2 evenings) but, it's been one of my most immersive expérience on iPad. I hope there will be another one in the same league 🤞🏼

Did you find the secret ending?

A secret ending ? I don't know, and I don't suppose I did 🤔.
    I haven't watched any video of the game because I didn't want to be disturbed by any "clue"...

So there's an other ending ? Really ?
    I'm going to download the game another time and play the last chapter again ! 😅

I had hesitate to climb on the "stars" or jump on the left... don't tell me anything ! 😂

Je dis seulement qu’il s’agit de collectionner tous ces bijoux ci (regarder au dessous) ... Ils sont cachés partout dans tous les chapitres... bonne chance!

PS Pardonner mon Français :)

• in the theme of this thread...
    Doors: Awakening https://apps.apple.com/de/app/doors-awakening/id1483451514?l=en

but i'd also like to recommend old school text adventure style puzzles like Zork...
    Frotz https://apps.apple.com/de/app/frotz/id287653015?l=en

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Beautiful puzzle game. Unique and original. At a very good price.

Thanks for the suggestion, I really enjoyed it so will second the recommendation. :)

• Coloristic 1 and 2 are free. Very fun games.

• @kingvidorfan said:
    in the theme of this thread...
    Doors: Awakening https://apps.apple.com/de/app/doors-awakening/id1483451514?l=en

but i'd also like to recommend old school text adventure style puzzles like Zork...
    Frotz https://apps.apple.com/de/app/frotz/id287653015?l=en

Doors: Awakening looks beautiful! I will try it today. Thank you for the recommandation.

• A new kind of puzzle game. The app is on sale now.

• @Vip8888 said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    Beautiful puzzle game. Unique and original. At a very good price.

Thanks for the suggestion, I really enjoyed it so will second the recommendation. :)

+1 for Gorogoa. The way you have to “assemble” the puzzle solutions is entirely unique. An all round lovely experience even if a bit head scratchy at times, but well worth it!

• A kind of a puzzle game. It's very difficult (for me).

• Any good Jewel/match games that you can just pay for and not have a never ending drawl of adverts for other crap, or non stop in app purchases ?

• @Turntablist said:
    Any good Jewel/match games that you can just pay for and not have a never ending drawl of adverts for other crap, or non stop in app purchases ?

I'm not sure you will like the game, but my favorite iOS game like this is TwoDots. No ads. You will be able to play a lot before paying. On each level I think you have 4 tries. After 4 fails, you need to wait 20 minutes. If you do not want to wait 20 minutes, you have to buy tokens. But after 4 fails, just close the game and comeback later. The game is slick and beautifull designed.

• edited December 2020

I bought IQ Mission 1 and 2 on iPhone long time ago. The game is not on the AppStore anymore. It was a bundle of puzzle games like this.

Is there a game on iOS similar to this game, where you have to put fences like this? It's a kind of a MineSweeper.

• @Turntablist said:
    Any good Jewel/match games that you can just pay for and not have a never ending drawl of adverts for other crap, or non stop in app purchases ?

• That has IAP, there has to be a jewels game that you can buy, surely ?

• @Montreal_Music said:
    I bought IQ Mission 1 and 2 on iPhone long time ago. The game is not on the AppStore anymore. It was a bundle of puzzle games like this.

Is there a game on iOS similar to this game, where you have to put fences like this? It's a kind of a MineSweeper.

I think I still have these 2 games on my iPad. I really liked playing some of the "missions", there were some really tricky and some others I remerber that I didn't ever understand what to do 😂🙈

• @Turntablist said:
    That has IAP, there has to be a jewels game that you can buy, surely ?

Bejeweled Classic kinda sorta. It’s ftp with $2.99 to unlock the ad-free version. No timer shenanigans. There are still some nags for IAP “boosts”, but those are straight up cheats and easily ignored. There are separate versions for iPhone and iPad, which is scummy and unnecessary. I like the game, but I’m no fan of EA’s business practices.

• Don't know if someone already brought this one up, but one if the most frustrating and fun puzzle games I've played is The Witness

It is incredible and beautiful and very unique.

• edited December 2020

@itsaghost said:
    Don't know if someone already brought this one up, but one if the most frustrating and fun puzzle games I've played is The Witness

Is it true that all of the puzzles are similar? I think the designer was also involved in Braid, a classic puzzle game for PC. I'm not a big fan of Braid, but the game is considered like a chef-d'oeuvre.

• edited December 2020

@Turntablist said:

The treasures of montezuma, I think there are 4 games, some you can download and unlock via IAP, or opt to get the versions without IAP.

Their games aren’t universal so make sure to get the version you need.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@itsaghost said:
    Don't know if someone already brought this one up, but one if the most frustrating and fun puzzle games I've played is The Witness

Is it true that all of the puzzles are similar? I think the designer was also involved in Braid, a classic puzzle game for PC. I'm not a big fan of Braid, but the game is considered like a chef-d'oeuvre.

They are all the same kind of puzzle, there are just a whole bunch of different mechanics involved. And one of the biggest things is they don't straight up and tell you any of the mechanics, you have to use context clues to figure them out. And for some puzzles, you have to use your environment to figure it out. It can get VERY frustrating but I still really like it. You're definitely gunna be moving around a puzzle a LOT too.

• For the annoying ads in iOS games, sometimes, if you turn off your Wifi, you will solve the problem.

Humbug is an outstanding iOS puzzle game (free) with occasionel ads. But when I play with my Wi-Fi OFF, I do not have ads anymore. But I’m not sure it works with all games.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    For the annoying ads in iOS games, sometimes, if you turn off your Wifi, you will solve the problem.

Humbug is an outstanding iOS puzzle game (free) with occasionel ads. But when I play with my Wi-Fi OFF, I do not have ads anymore. But I’m not sure it works with all games.

Yes it works, its an old trick, but modern games have online boosting to counteract you doing it.

• This is the best game ever made. Literally and nothing else comes close. I had scoured the app store for YEARS looking for a Bear-Driving simulator and when this came out, my life changed for the best. No other bear-driving simulator comes close to this absolute MASTERPIECE.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/enviro-bear-2010/id321414903

• @I_sip_cupps said:
    This is the best game ever made. Literally and nothing else comes close. I had scoured the app store for YEARS looking for a Bear-Driving simulator and when this came out, my life changed for the best. No other bear-driving simulator comes close to this absolute MASTERPIECE.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/enviro-bear-2010/id321414903

Man, I was all excited, but this is a driving-as-a-bear simulator, not a driving-a-bear simulator. Guess I’ll have to keep looking.

• @itsaghost said:

I bought it when it came out and really liked it, but it gave me extreme motion sickness so it’s the only app I’ve ended up getting a refund for.

• My favorite iOS puzzle game is on sale.

All apps by Maxim are top notch genius puzzle games. He put so much effort in it. Really really fun games.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    My favorite iOS puzzle game is on sale.

All apps by Maxim are top notch genius puzzle games. He put so much effort in it. Really really fun games.

Very good game which has made me nut to solve several puzzle 🤪